- Tax Reliefs
Plan Your Shoot
- Search the Directory
- Find a Location
- Get Permission
- Make Sure It's Legal
- Green Screen
- Advice for International Crews
- Read the Code of Practice
- London Filming Partnership
Looking to base your production in a studio in London? We can help you find a studio or alternative space that fits your specifications and schedule.
Some of the world's finest and most historic film studios are based in and around the capital. With a diverse range of spaces and facilities, London can offer an unparalleled base for your production.
- 3 Mills Studios
- Ealing Studios
- Elstree Studios
- Longcross Studios
- London Wimbledon Studios
- Pinewood Studios
- Shepperton Studios
- Twickenham Studios
- Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden
- West London Film Studios
Alternative studio space
In addition to established studios, London also hosts a wide range of alternative spaces suitable for your production - including inidvidual build spaces of 10,000 to 50,000 sq/ft and complexes with totals ranging from 60,000 to over 100,000 sq/ft. Many of these spaces also have height clearance that can match the largest studio stages in the UK.
Contact us with your requirements and we'll help to find the perfect space for your shoot.
Email email@example.com or call us on 020 7613 7683.
- RT @outpostvfx : Digital artist Hong Dam talks to us about taking part in @Film_London 's Return To Work scheme at Outpost, the challenges of…
- RT @ShortSightedLDN : JOIN THE TEAM! We're looking for two enthusiastic freelance marketing & PR marvels to help us shape our 2019 festival.…
- The @BFI Future Film Festival returns from 21-24 Feb! Film London Microwave alumni @GRParris will be speaking on… https://t.co/rBhmQZQD4H
More than 100 hours of restored, unseen footage of London from the past 100 years will be released this month by London’s Screen Archives, thanks to the time and talents of local volunteers and film archivists.
Artists from the FLAMIN Fellowship scheme will participate in an innovative 3-week art residency in the town of Nuoro, Sardinia, starting 27th February 2019. The residency is the result of a new and exciting partnership between the Sardegna Film Commission and the MAN Museum of Modern Art.