Ealing Studios is the oldest continuously working film studio in the world, famous for classic comedies including The Ladykillers, The Lavender Hill Mob and Kind Hearts and Coronets.
Located between Heathrow and central London, the stages and offices are steeped in history, having survived the onset of the talkies, two world wars, and technological advances in film and television.
Credits: Darkest Hour, Downton Abbey, Hitman’s Bodyguard
- Three sound stages
- Two silent stages
- Workshops, offices, props stores
- Stage 1 (sound): 2808 sq ft
- Stage 2 (sound): 9375 sq ft
- Stage 3a (sound): 5950 sq ft
- Stage 3b (sound): 5950 sq ft (3a & 3b can be combined
- Stage 4 N/A
- Stage 5 (sound): 968 sq ft
- Tank sizes: 2) 25x20x7.8; 3A) 30x15x7.8; 3B) 36x20x7.8; 4) 8x12x7; 4) 8x16x7
Tel: 020 8567 6655
Nearest station: Ealing Broadway (Central and District lines)