What do Film Hub London Members get?
Film Hub London membership is FREE to qualifying organisations and offers a range of benefits, including:
- Audience development funding opportunities
- Bursaries for training and career development
- Access to bespoke training to meet exhibitor needs
- Access to regular networking and members events in London and across the UK, such as the Film Hub London Exhibitors’ Breakfasts, Distributor Slate Days and This Way Up
- Collaboration opportunities for joint programming and audience development initiatives
- Free advice and guidance from Film Hub London staff and experienced advisors across the UK
- Complimentary subscription to the Indie Box Office Column by Charles Gant and the BFI FAN Booking Now newsletter
- Marketing support through Film London, Film Hub London and BFI FAN channels
- Opportunities to have your screenings highlighted in the weekly Film Hub London events newsletter and in the Film London What’s On section - submit your screenings
- Advocacy and the chance to be part of a stronger collective voice for film exhibition and audiences.
How to join Film Hub London
Membership is FREE for any organisation that either:
a) Screens films to public audiences or its membership in London (or has plans to do so within the 12-month period from joining).
b) has a related interest in broadening the range of film available to audiences and in enriching the cultural value of communal film screening activity in London.
Please read the Film Hub London Membership Guidelines for full details on eligibility, but note that private individuals are not eligible for membership:
To become a member, complete the online application form.
If you have any questions on Film Hub London membership please contact us on email@example.com or 020 7613 7697.