Ent Imm

News Story

ENT imm (Entertainment Immigration) has been serving the Film and TV sector since 2007, helping international performers and essential film cast & crew come to the UK by issuing Certificates of Sponsorship (Work Permits) to select productions. With years of experience working with globally renowned performers and workers behind the camera, we know the Temporary Work - Creative Worker Visa route to its entirety.

Visit entimm.com for more info