Serial storytelling has evolved and competition for eyeballs is more ferocious than ever. Fresh ideas are in high demand, and the industry is investing more in creatives who can help reinvigorate TV viewing, connect with new audiences, and even challenge what we know. So how can you get involved?
Touching on television in previous Labs, we'll be delving into the realities of working in the TV industry, why stories can work better in serial format and how filmmakers can transfer their skills to take the necessary professional steps in the TV industry.
Guest speakers include;
- Theresa Ikoko - Writer & Creator (Grime Kids, Rocks)
- Charlie Perkins - Head of Comedy, Channel 4
- Stephanie Yamson - Writer, Script Consultant (I May Destroy You, Dreaming Whilst Black)
- Jessica Cooper - TV Agent, Curtis Brown
- Kris Green - Training Executive, BBC Studios
Additional speakers to be announced.