Film festivals and markets
As part of our remit to enhance London's presence internationally and within the broader production industries, we can be found at all major film festivals and markets – offering one-on-one services in addition to holding events, networking opportunities, panel discussions and more.
At international events, Film London can be found at the UK Film Centre, which brings together the UK's film national and regional agencies, producers and sales companies under one umbrella to provide clear information about the country's outstanding locations, services, films and talent.
Don't miss us at events including:
- Cannes Film Festival
- BFI London Film Festival (LFF)
- Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF)
- Edinburgh International Film Festival (EIFF)
- Berlin International Film Festival (Berlinale)
- AFCI Locations Show
- RT @outpostvfx : Digital artist Hong Dam talks to us about taking part in @Film_London 's Return To Work scheme at Outpost, the challenges of…
- RT @ShortSightedLDN : JOIN THE TEAM! We're looking for two enthusiastic freelance marketing & PR marvels to help us shape our 2019 festival.…
- The @BFI Future Film Festival returns from 21-24 Feb! Film London Microwave alumni @GRParris will be speaking on… https://t.co/rBhmQZQD4H
More than 100 hours of restored, unseen footage of London from the past 100 years will be released this month by London’s Screen Archives, thanks to the time and talents of local volunteers and film archivists.
Artists from the FLAMIN Fellowship scheme will participate in an innovative 3-week art residency in the town of Nuoro, Sardinia, starting 27th February 2019. The residency is the result of a new and exciting partnership between the Sardegna Film Commission and the MAN Museum of Modern Art.