Film London hosts several Familiarisation (Fam) trips throughout the year, introducing overseas executives to the breadth of London's screen industries.
The trips are tailored for the specific industry in question, whether it's film, high-end television, animation, games or VFX and post-production.
By acquainting key industry decision-makers to London's incredible resources on-the-ground, the trips play a vital role in making the city a viable option to many new faces. The trips promote London's skills, facilities and versatility as well as encourage co-production and bring overseas investment into the city.
Read about previous visits:
- Nordic television drama producers
- London-Rio+ Production Forum
- US games delegates
- US animation delegates
- French television co-production delegation
- Canadian visit for television production
For any questions regarding the Film London Familiarisation trips, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See A Scanner Darkly in all its rotoscoped glory @GenesisCinema this Sunday + Q&A with its composer @grahamreynolds … https://t.co/tlrvmFYjWP
- Head to the @CinemaMuseum this Sat for a tour de force of South American culture as @SouthSocialFilm Meets Chile:… https://t.co/xz1TR4RNPd
- Film exhibition summit @thiswayupcon comes to @HullTruck 7-8 November. Book delegate passes now ⬆️… https://t.co/3e4Slp5Jq0
We are excited to announce the launch of a new scheme we are running with Apulia Film Commission, designed for co-production-ready filmmakers eager to hone their skills, learn from industry experts and pitch their ideas to leading international financiers.