Film London hosts several Familiarisation (Fam) trips throughout the year, introducing overseas executives to the breadth of London's screen industries.
The trips are tailored for the specific industry in question, whether it's film, high-end television, animation, games or VFX and post-production.
By acquainting key industry decision-makers to London's incredible resources on-the-ground, the trips play a vital role in making the city a viable option to many new faces. The trips promote London's skills, facilities and versatility as well as encourage co-production and bring overseas investment into the city.
Read about previous visits:
- Nordic television drama producers
- London-Rio+ Production Forum
- US games delegates
- US animation delegates
- French television co-production delegation
- Canadian visit for television production
For any questions regarding the Film London Familiarisation trips, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- T A P E Collective present thought-provoking, US abortion rights doc Jackson + discussion today @UpstairsRitzy :… https://t.co/9nYa2D8fEn
- LGBT+ strand Out at Central continues with Ang Lee’s devastating drama Brokeback Mountain @CentralPictureH tomorrow… https://t.co/XKRBDrQ3Im
- This Monday, @scifitheatre present 1971's The Andromeda Strain @VICTORIADALSTON + discussion on life in space:… https://t.co/OU2E43pWuk
The countdown to this year’s London Games Festival (30 March – 9 April) starts here, and today we can unveil four key events that will be forming part of the 11-day celebration of games and interactive entertainment.