Film London hosts several Familiarisation (Fam) trips throughout the year, introducing overseas executives to the breadth of London's screen industries.
The trips are tailored for the specific industry in question, whether it's film, high-end television, animation, games or VFX and post-production.
By acquainting key industry decision-makers to London's incredible resources on-the-ground, the trips play a vital role in making the city a viable option to many new faces. The trips promote London's skills, facilities and versatility as well as encourage co-production and bring overseas investment into the city.
Read about previous visits:
- Nordic television drama producers
- London-Rio+ Production Forum
- US games delegates
- US animation delegates
- French television co-production delegation
- Canadian visit for television production
For any questions regarding the Film London Familiarisation trips, please contact email@example.com.
- RT @emmduffy : ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - The Guardian ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - i Paper ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Total Film ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Little White Lies ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - DMovies @MariFeatureFilm is in cinemas…
- RT @filmhubmidlands : Last few days to complete this @Film_London are researching a young audience national ticketing scheme, and asking for…
- RT @BFI : ⏯️ Hear @GRParris , @emmduffy and Maxine Doyle discuss how they made #NationalLottery funded dance-drama @MariFeatureFilm https://t…
This month the capital plays host to secret agents, haunted dresses and ghosts of Christmas past. Read all about the productions filming in London during June, as well as what will be on our cinema and TV screens.