Film London hosts several Familiarisation (Fam) trips throughout the year, introducing overseas executives to the breadth of London's screen industries.
The trips are tailored for the specific industry in question, whether it's film, high-end television, animation, games or VFX and post-production.
By acquainting key industry decision-makers to London's incredible resources on-the-ground, the trips play a vital role in making the city a viable option to many new faces. The trips promote London's skills, facilities and versatility as well as encourage co-production and bring overseas investment into the city.
Read about previous visits:
- Nordic television drama producers
- London-Rio+ Production Forum
- US games delegates
- US animation delegates
- French television co-production delegation
- Canadian visit for television production
For any questions regarding the Film London Familiarisation trips, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- #LDNCalling short White Riot is at @sundancefest ! Find out what the filmmakers had to say about the film:… https://t.co/8ddVpRsHoC
- See how Britain's beautiful picture palaces have changed over the years. Lovely to see lots of #FilmHubLDN members!… https://t.co/C48cjAAYt9
- Back in 1997, Gummo confirmed Harmony Korine as a creative force to be reckoned with. See it tonight @ThePCCLondon :… https://t.co/HrG2J8mi8v
Our annual short film scheme, London Calling, nurtures and champions the capital’s most exciting breakthrough filmmaking talent and we’re very happy to announce that punk doc White Riot – part of the London Calling 2017 slate – has been nominated in the International Documentary Short Film Selection category at Sundance 2017.