Film London hosts several Familiarisation (Fam) trips throughout the year, introducing overseas executives to the breadth of London's screen industries.
The trips are tailored for the specific industry in question, whether it's film, high-end television, animation, games or VFX and post-production.
By acquainting key industry decision-makers to London's incredible resources on-the-ground, the trips play a vital role in making the city a viable option to many new faces. The trips promote London's skills, facilities and versatility as well as encourage co-production and bring overseas investment into the city.
Read about previous visits:
- Nordic television drama producers
- London-Rio+ Production Forum
- US games delegates
- US animation delegates
- French television co-production delegation
- Canadian visit for television production
For any questions regarding the Film London Familiarisation trips, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RT @OnestoWatch_TV : It's your FINAL WEEK to apply for FREE TV mentoring, masterclasses & career development + a pass to @EdinburghTVFest ht…
- Ground-breaking female directors, world cinema and short docs: find out what Film Hub London are supporting in 2017… https://t.co/vpQ5V1iisv
- Film London CEO @aojwFL_BFC talks about our Production Finance Market and working with @ApuliaFilmComm at Bari Inte… https://t.co/fnBpb2PKQA
Returning to BFI Southbank in May 2017, LOCO London Comedy Film Festival is the UK’s only international comedy film festival. This year, the exciting line-up features several London Calling shorts, as well as new films from Film London alumni.
From the very best in short docs and world cinema to a season of ground-breaking female directors, Film Hub London are supporting cinema projects of all shapes and sizes across the capital throughout 2017.