Film London hosts several Familiarisation (Fam) trips throughout the year, introducing overseas executives to the breadth of London's screen industries.
The trips are tailored for the specific industry in question, whether it's film, high-end television, animation, games or VFX and post-production.
By acquainting key industry decision-makers to London's incredible resources on-the-ground, the trips play a vital role in making the city a viable option to many new faces. The trips promote London's skills, facilities and versatility as well as encourage co-production and bring overseas investment into the city.
Read about previous visits:
- Nordic television drama producers
- London-Rio+ Production Forum
- US games delegates
- US animation delegates
- French television co-production delegation
- Canadian visit for television production
For any questions regarding the Film London Familiarisation trips, please contact email@example.com.
- RT @outpostvfx : Digital artist Hong Dam talks to us about taking part in @Film_London 's Return To Work scheme at Outpost, the challenges of…
- RT @ShortSightedLDN : JOIN THE TEAM! We're looking for two enthusiastic freelance marketing & PR marvels to help us shape our 2019 festival.…
- The @BFI Future Film Festival returns from 21-24 Feb! Film London Microwave alumni @GRParris will be speaking on… https://t.co/rBhmQZQD4H
More than 100 hours of restored, unseen footage of London from the past 100 years will be released this month by London’s Screen Archives, thanks to the time and talents of local volunteers and film archivists.
Artists from the FLAMIN Fellowship scheme will participate in an innovative 3-week art residency in the town of Nuoro, Sardinia, starting 27th February 2019. The residency is the result of a new and exciting partnership between the Sardegna Film Commission and the MAN Museum of Modern Art.