Film London hosts several Familiarisation (Fam) trips throughout the year, introducing overseas executives to the breadth of London's screen industries.
The trips are tailored for the specific industry in question, whether it's film, high-end television, animation, games or VFX and post-production.
By acquainting key industry decision-makers to London's incredible resources on-the-ground, the trips play a vital role in making the city a viable option to many new faces. The trips promote London's skills, facilities and versatility as well as encourage co-production and bring overseas investment into the city.
Read about previous visits:
- Nordic television drama producers
- London-Rio+ Production Forum
- US games delegates
- US animation delegates
- French television co-production delegation
- Canadian visit for television production
For any questions regarding the Film London Familiarisation trips, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You talkin' to me? Catch ultimate anti-hero Travis Bickle in Scorsese's Taxi Driver, late tonight @TheLexiCinema :… https://t.co/s4EQJO1Lak
- Interested in how to make a film on your smartphone? @gofilmit is running a masterclass in Deptford tomorrow!… https://t.co/O0OuQOompU
- Head over to Ealing Town Hall tonight for @CCCEaling 's screening of female-directed, WW2 drama, Europa Europa:… https://t.co/WqEelQ0KwT
This year’s FICCI-FRAMES conference in Mumbai, India will celebrate 2017’s UK India Year of Culture, and we’re pleased to announce that Film London will be strongly represented there, exploring exciting new business opportunities between India and the UK.