Film London hosts several Familiarisation (Fam) trips throughout the year, introducing overseas executives to the breadth of London's screen industries.
The trips are tailored for the specific industry in question, whether it's film, high-end television, animation, games or VFX and post-production.
By acquainting key industry decision-makers to London's incredible resources on-the-ground, the trips play a vital role in making the city a viable option to many new faces. The trips promote London's skills, facilities and versatility as well as encourage co-production and bring overseas investment into the city.
Read about previous visits:
- Nordic television drama producers
- London-Rio+ Production Forum
- US games delegates
- US animation delegates
- French television co-production delegation
- Canadian visit for television production
For any questions regarding the Film London Familiarisation trips, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RT @TheGhoulFilm : Saturday: join Ben Wheatley for a chat w/ director Gareth Tunley after a screening of The Ghoul at Duke's Komedia https:/…
- .@WelcomePresents are offering up a day of great films and tasty food, tomorrow @DalstonRoofPark . #RefugeesWelcome :… https://t.co/1xN8kPBJjr
- Apply to The @FL_FLAMIN Fellowship to join a new group of emerging artist filmmakers + get £2.5k project funding:… https://t.co/fA86bIMeRi