Film London hosts several Familiarisation (Fam) trips throughout the year, introducing overseas executives to the breadth of London's screen industries.
The trips are tailored for the specific industry in question, whether it's film, high-end television, animation, games or VFX and post-production.
By acquainting key industry decision-makers to London's incredible resources on-the-ground, the trips play a vital role in making the city a viable option to many new faces. The trips promote London's skills, facilities and versatility as well as encourage co-production and bring overseas investment into the city.
Read about previous visits:
- Nordic television drama producers
- London-Rio+ Production Forum
- US games delegates
- US animation delegates
- French television co-production delegation
- Canadian visit for television production
For any questions regarding the Film London Familiarisation trips, please contact email@example.com.
- Spread some cheer! Framed Film Club & #BAFTAKids are putting on their annual Christmas Party @BarbicanCentre this S… https://t.co/hcEuC0OsYX
- The Force is strong with Salim Shaheen, Afghanistan's one-man film industry. See for yourself tonight… https://t.co/caL4wlx7eg
- If you'd like to clown around, head over to @RichMixLondon this week for Brazil's Academy Award submission Bingo: T… https://t.co/PPwsmEasKd