Join the Hub
Led by Film London, Film Hub London is a network of film exhibitors in the capital that share a common goal: to ensure cinema is accessible to as many people across the city as possible. Membership of the Hub is free and open to all exhibitors in the capital - big and small.
By joining the Hub you will not just have access to a wide number of funding schemes, programming initiatives and research opportunities, you will also be joining a network of exhibitors who will share best practice and learn from one another's experience.
Want to know who you'll be joining? See all Film Hub London members
What do I get as a member?
From networking opportunities to training schemes, the benefits of Hub membership are wide-ranging. Join Film Hub London for free and you will:
- Become part of a collaborative network of film exhibitors
- Take advantage of training programmes
- Access funding schemes to help your venue or initiative
- Participate in audience research projects
- Benefit from networking events and advisory services
Film Hub London is part of the wider BFI Film Audience Network (FAN), and by joining you also become part of a nationwide community of exhibitors all aiming to increase access to cultural cinema in the UK.
Who can join?
Membership of the Hub is open to any project in Greater London's film exhibition sector, including, but not limited to:
- Commercial cinema operators
- Community-led organisations
- Event-based/pop-up operators
- Film clubs and societies
- Film Festivals
- London Boroughs
- Mixed arts venues
- Multi-screen cinemas
- Multi-venue cinemas
- Single screen cinemas
If you have any questions about whether or not your project qualifies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help with any questions.
Sign up to the Exhibitors Newsletter to stay up to date with Hub news.
The newsletter provides updates on training and funding opportunities, Exhibitors' Breakfasts and Advice Surgeries, plus Film Hub London news.
It is also the platform through which Hub members will feedback and promote their Hub activity.
“Partnering with Film Hub London has helped strengthen our links with local communities and introduced new audiences to participating venues”
Jon Clayton, Vue Entertainment
- Head to the @CinemaMuseum this Sat for a tour de force of South American culture as @SouthSocialFilm Meets Chile:… https://t.co/xz1TR4RNPd
- Film exhibition summit @thiswayupcon comes to @HullTruck 7-8 November. Book delegate passes now ⬆️… https://t.co/3e4Slp5Jq0
- Announcing the latest group of artist filmmakers selected for the @FL_FLAMIN New Approaches feature film scheme:… https://t.co/7YYXE8UA0v
We are excited to announce the launch of a new scheme we are running with Apulia Film Commission, designed for co-production-ready filmmakers eager to hone their skills, learn from industry experts and pitch their ideas to leading international financiers.