RSA House is a renowned and prestigious London film and TV location in Westminster that has featured in many known productions including The Iron Lady, Day of the Triffids, The Boat That Rocked, Bodyguard, Mother, Father, Son and Louis Wain to name a few.
A striking Georgian Townhouse; rich in history and contemporary in style. RSA House is one of the only locations in London with a door similar in date and style to the iconic 10 Downing Street door. Featuring 11 versatile and unique spaces, the house provides a range of distinctive spaces ideal for both historical and contemporary sets, period dramas, interviews, commercials, documentaries and photoshoots. Event spaces can be hired for London location filming, either exclusively or on a room by room basis.
The house features glorious Georgian architecture, large portraits, original chimneypieces and doorframes and an iconic sweeping staircase with 19th century mosaics. Many of the rooms feature original floor to ceiling sash windows that adorn the house’s façade and flood the interior with natural daylight.
Main features / need to know:
- Door similar in date and style to the 10 Downing Street exterior Access available from 06:00 – 00:00 Exclusive hire available
- Exclusive entrance leading from the Strand when hiring the Vaults and/or Auditorium
- Flexible branding of event rooms allowed Metal bar and fixtures to hang prints from in Vaults
- 11 flexible and versatile event spaces spanning four floors, offering plenty of space for hair and makeup, crowd holding, cast rooms, storage and catering spaces
- Beautiful grand staircase featuring 19th century mosaics
- Subterranean Vaults
- Original period details
- 18th century paintings surrounding the Great Room
- Modern staircase Built-in audio-visual equipment included in many event spaces Supplier load in/load out entrance located on Savoy Place with direct access to the Vaults Flexible venue hire rates