The London Short Film Festival returns to the Capital at the end of the month, and we are very proud to see multiple Film London alumni included in the programme.
All supported by Film London via the National Lottery BFI NETWORK Short Film Fund, the following new shorts are being screened across the festival:
- Pram Snatcher (wr/dir Theo Krekis)
- My Eyes Are Up Here (dir Nathan Morris)
- Lions (wr/dir Beru Tessema))
- Mai Jeruom (wr/dir Adjani Salmon)
- Honesty (dir Roxy Rezvany)
- The Riley Sisters (wr/dir Julia Jackman)
The following special events featuring Film London talent will also take place:
- We Love Moses- 2016 (wr/dir Dionne Edwards)
- Balsa Wood - 2014 (Wr/dir Dominique Lecchi), presented by 2022 Film London Lodesar T A P E Collective.
In terms of industry events, Candice Onyeama, who made her 2019 short Born Again with Film London support, will host a masterclass on how to write a treatment, whereas Alice Seabright will be a part of the TV Focus Panel: Chloe. Film London supported Seabright's Pregnant Pause in 2016.
Film London's BFI NETWORK Talent Executive Aaliah Simpson will be a part of the festival's 2023 Jury.
Check out the full programme for the festival here.