Film London’s Finance and Audit Committee seeks to appoint auditors to carry out the external annual audit as well as specific project audits for funders.
The contract is anticipated to be for an initial three-year period commencing from 1st April 2021.
Film London invites tenders from suitable qualified and competent registered auditors with a high level of knowledge and understanding of the charity sector and our industry for the function of the external audit.
The external audit and services required will include but not be limited to:
- Planning, management and execution of the annual audit of Film London’s Financial Statements and Trustees’ Report. This will include providing technical advice on all aspects of accounting and financial reporting.
- Updating our Finance & Audit Committee of the Board with regards to changes in legislation and regulation. Reporting on external audit progress to Film London’s management team and the Finance & Audit Committee of the Board. This will include attendance at the Finance and Audit Committee meetings and Board meetings where required.
- Provide advice to Film London’s Finance & Audit Committee, Film London’s CEO and Senior Management Team on accounting and financial matters.
- Liaison and working with Film London’s Finance team to ensure full exchange of information.
- Submission of Financial Statement & Report to Companies House and the Charity Commission.
- Carrying out project specific audits as required by funders.
Please submit applications by email or post to arrive by 5pm on 29th January 2021, addressed to: Adrian Wootton, Chief Executive Officer
Any enquiries about this tender can be addressed to: Daniela.Kirchner@filmlondon.org.uk
Shortlisted firms will be invited to an interview with Film London’s Finance & Audit Committee