London Games Festival
The London Games Festival is here, with a jam-packed eleven days of activities across London for everyone from dedicated gamers and industry boffins to total n00bs.
On offer are talks on games culture, mixed reality, AI and more, along with interactive events including:
- Now Play This at Somerset House
- EGX Rezzed at Tobacco Dock
- Dear Esther Live
- UK Games Showcase
- W.IN networking event for women in games and other creative sectors
There are also loads of Fringe events taking place around the city, including a Contemporary Board Games Study Day at the V&A, Off the Page: Games and Literature at The British Library, Marioke, and Cinedouken! Street Fighter Edition.
The festival will end with a Games Character Parade featuring cosplayers and gamers dressed as iconic game characters marching past St Paul's.
The London Games Festival is part of Games London, a groundbreaking new project delivered by Film London and Ukie, funded by the Mayor of London through London's Local Enterprise Panel.
- Head to @CinemaMuseum tonight for a screening of Polyland - a film that explores the nuances of how it feels to be… https://t.co/txi7VrALwP
- In the summer of #Vote100 , @1000_Londoners return to cinema with Century: 10 Women x 10 Decades. Come & meet inspir… https://t.co/Aw6t9yrWYz
- Rock out with @888filmclub @thefilmbunch & @LoveLIFF who join forces to screen Village Rockstars, the story of 10-y… https://t.co/Zavj3zl179