London Games Festival
The London Games Festival is here, with a jam-packed eleven days of activities across London for everyone from dedicated gamers and industry boffins to total n00bs.
On offer are talks on games culture, mixed reality, AI and more, along with interactive events including:
- Now Play This at Somerset House
- EGX Rezzed at Tobacco Dock
- Dear Esther Live
- UK Games Showcase
- W.IN networking event for women in games and other creative sectors
There are also loads of Fringe events taking place around the city, including a Contemporary Board Games Study Day at the V&A, Off the Page: Games and Literature at The British Library, Marioke, and Cinedouken! Street Fighter Edition.
The festival will end with a Games Character Parade featuring cosplayers and gamers dressed as iconic game characters marching past St Paul's.
The London Games Festival is part of Games London, a groundbreaking new project delivered by Film London and Ukie, funded by the Mayor of London through London's Local Enterprise Panel.
- RT @BFI : Watch this exclusive clip: Drama, dance and death innovatively collide in @GRParris life-affirming debut feature @marifeaturefilm …
- London's Festival of Contemporary Arab Culture @shubbakfestival kicks off on July 3rd @barbicancentre with a select… https://t.co/5Jx421GCFB
- RT @BechdelTestFest : Happy SUPPORT THE GIRLS preview day! Join us at @CentralPictureH from 6.30pm for one of our favourite films of 2019, p…
UPstream is the first event of its type providing a unique opportunity for Intellectual Property (IP) holders to present their content top Film and TV Drama producers, distributors, agents, and other potential buyers.