London Games Festival
The London Games Festival is here, with a jam-packed eleven days of activities across London for everyone from dedicated gamers and industry boffins to total n00bs.
On offer are talks on games culture, mixed reality, AI and more, along with interactive events including:
- Now Play This at Somerset House
- EGX Rezzed at Tobacco Dock
- Dear Esther Live
- UK Games Showcase
- W.IN networking event for women in games and other creative sectors
There are also loads of Fringe events taking place around the city, including a Contemporary Board Games Study Day at the V&A, Off the Page: Games and Literature at The British Library, Marioke, and Cinedouken! Street Fighter Edition.
The festival will end with a Games Character Parade featuring cosplayers and gamers dressed as iconic game characters marching past St Paul's.
The London Games Festival is part of Games London, a groundbreaking new project delivered by Film London and Ukie, funded by the Mayor of London through London's Local Enterprise Panel.
- Pleased to see Daphne, which went through Microwave development, will be at @edfilmfest next month!… https://t.co/EcRHwtFCZB
- Submissions are open for @Screendaily 's annual talent showcase Stars of Tomorrow, apply by 2 June… https://t.co/W1nL7FBJNc
- RT @CrouchEndPH : Tomorrow, a FREE #dementia -friendly screening of some wonderful local archive films from @Film_London https://t.co/zFX4KOZ…
The East End Film Festival comes to town again next month! Running from Friday 2 June to Sunday 2 July, we are pleased to see so many Film London alumni in the exciting 2017 line-up, including the headline film opening the festival.