Freelance Media Rights and Events Researcher
Film London is planning to produce a stand-alone feature-length programme of archive footage drawn from London’s Screen Archives, presented in 7/8/9 compilation packages themed around popular London songs to which the audience will be invited to 'singalong'.
Research will need to be carried out in January and February 2015 ready to inform a funding application to be submitted in early March 2015.
The fee available for this work is £1500 excluding VAT and expenses to a maximum of £80.
Please review the full role description below and submit your application by 5pm on Monday 5 January 2015 by email to: email@example.com
London: A Bigger Picture
Invitation to Tender: Iterative Project Evaluation
Film London is seeking to recruit a consultancy with expertise in evaluating cultural heritage projects to provide an independent evaluation of a flagship project for London’s Screen Archives (LSA): London: A Bigger Picture. A three year project funded by Heritage Lottery Fund with support from the BFI and Creative Skillset, it commenced in June 2014.
The consultancy will be required to deliver by March 2017:
- an initial consultation meeting followed by c three meetings per year;
- assessment of existing evaluation materials and strategy, and recommendations for changes/additions;
- additional qualitative research as outlined above, to be agreed with the project manager;
- statistical analysis of the projects outputs and budget;
- evaluation of how well the project has met its aims;
- recommendations for exit and future planning.
Confirmation that you would be able to offer all the deliverables outlined above within the time frame and for the total fee of £9,500 plus VAT (if applicable)
- A clear outline of your proposed approach to the project
- A list of personnel that you would use, a CV and full description of their experience in this field and breakdown of number of days you would expect each member of the team to spend on the project
- A project budget
- The names and contact details of two referees (individuals or organisations) with whom we can discuss your previous work in this area.
Please review the full invitation to tender below and submit your application by 5pm on Monday 12 January 2015 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check our Media Vacancies page for other opportunities
The third and final installment of the delightful Night at the Museum franchise sees Theodore Roosevelt (Robin Williams), Sir Lancelot (Dan Stevens) and American museum night watchman, Larry (Ben Stiller) travel to the British Museum as they try to save the magic that brings museum exhibits to life.