The View from The Shard
- Tax Reliefs
Plan Your Shoot
- Search the Directory
- Find a Location
- Get Permission
- Make Sure It's Legal
- Green Screen
- Advice for International Crews
- Read the Code of Practice
- London Filming Partnership
The View from the Shard is one of London's premier visitors' attractions. At 244 metres, nearly twice the height of any other viewing gallery in London, it offers productions unparalleled 360-degree shots of London, with views for up to 40 miles.
The Shard is the tallest building in Western Europe with tremendous options for visiting productions. The View covers three viewing platforms. Levels 68 and 69 provide stunning panoramas and views of 200 London landmarks, while Level 72, at the peak of the Shard, is an open-air gallery space, letting in the sounds as well as the sights of the capital.
Situated by London Bridge, The Shard is well-connected and comprehensively serviced by central London's transport infrastructure, facilities and amenities.
Despite being one of the city's newest attractions, The View from The Shard has already accommodated a number of productions, including the BBC's awarding-winning reality TV shows The Apprentice and Strictly Come Dancing and Hollywood thriller Now You See Me II, starring Jesse Eisenberg and Morgan Freeman.More information on filming at The View from The Shard
- RT @CFS_London : We are holding an Open Day on Saturday July 14th from 11am to 2:30pm. Learn about the unique Undergraduate & Postgraduate…
- Arcadia, the latest film by @PaulWrightFilm , scours 100 years of archive footage to create an exhilarating study of… https://t.co/jsb5FPmXNC
- RT @aojwFL_BFC : So our 15th @Film_London London Screenings UK film sales event supported by @BFI @weareukfilm @tradegovuk_CI @MayorofLondo…