Two Temple Place
- Tax Reliefs
Plan Your Shoot
- Search the Directory
- Find a Location
- Get Permission
- Make Sure It's Legal
- Green Screen
- Advice for International Crews
- Read the Code of Practice
- London Filming Partnership
Two Temple Place is an extraordinary neo-gothic mansion completed in 1895 and centrally situated near Victoria Embankment, opposite Temple underground station.
Considered one of London’s architectural gems, the building is available for exclusive hire from May to December with very few filming hire restrictions. A flexible and versatile space for filming, previous productions filmed at Two Temple Place include Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason, The Crown, Sense 8, The Royals, Undercover and Silent Witness amongst many others.
Downtown Abbey used the mahogany-panelled Great Hall as the registry office for Lady Rose’s wedding to Atticus Aldridge. The Library was transformed into Mark Darcy’s office for Bridget’s dramatic pregnancy announcement in Bridget Jones’ Baby. The stunning sweeping staircase at the centre of the house is topped with a stained glass ceiling and provided the perfect backdrop for a Victorian bank in Mr Selfridge.
The house is often used to double as The House of Commons or the corridors of power in Westminster. Two Temple Place offers many unique features for filming, including a Victorian spiral staircase, two enormous original fortified safes, and views across London from the roof.
Parking suspensions are available on Temple Place via Westminster Council. Green rooms, catering spaces and extras holding rooms are all included.
- @diyspace4london on Wed 19th Dec @films4food are screening @hill_stories documentary 'More Earth Will Fall' + direc… https://t.co/PqJ24FWsbr
- Looking to move into Location Management? @ProductionGuild with @NIScreen , @UKScreenSkills and Film London, will gi… https://t.co/1cvpG0A6i0
- The nominees for the 75th Golden Globes Awards have been announced, and we are thrilled to see so many nominees tha… https://t.co/rVhJjjnS8i