Market Place Live
Market Place Live is a training event that shows filmmakers how to take a feature film project from idea to a successful release.
The event puts an expert panel to the test, challenging them to take a hypothetical project on a journey.
This involves presenting our experts with an imagined project, allowing them to speak freely about their reactions and thought processes.
The panel have no warning of the scenarios they are presented with as the story of the film unfolds, providing participants with unique access to the way they work, how they make decisions and how they deal with the twists and turns of the contemporary industry landscape.
- Watch a previous edition of Market Place Live
- Watch our expert panellists give their top tips
- Sign up to our newsletter for more events
Market Place Live is presented in partnership with Film Export UK and BAFTA, and supported by Creative Skillset's Film Skills Fund, which is funded directly by industry through the Skills Investment Fund (SIF), as well as by the National Lottery via the BFI.
“Great night ... wish filmmaking was always such fun!”
Gurinder Chadha, director (Bend It Like Beckham)
- La Fête du Cinéma begins tomorrow @ifru_london with a range of French films from docs to the rom com à la Française… https://t.co/b0ws5W9vrO
- Congrats to Loving Vincent, produced by Film London chair David Parfitt,which won the audience award at Annecy… https://t.co/Enje7aYwTq
- @LisaGifford I will make sure to pass this on to the talent development team Lisa. Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it.