Market Place Live
Market Place Live is a training event that shows filmmakers how to take a feature film project from idea to a successful release.
The event puts an expert panel to the test, challenging them to take a hypothetical project on a journey.
This involves presenting our experts with an imagined project, allowing them to speak freely about their reactions and thought processes.
The panel have no warning of the scenarios they are presented with as the story of the film unfolds, providing participants with unique access to the way they work, how they make decisions and how they deal with the twists and turns of the contemporary industry landscape.
- Watch a previous edition of Market Place Live
- Watch our expert panellists give their top tips
- Sign up to our newsletter for more events
Market Place Live is presented in partnership with Film Export UK and BAFTA, and supported by Creative Skillset's Film Skills Fund, which is funded directly by industry through the Skills Investment Fund (SIF), as well as by the National Lottery via the BFI.
“Great night ... wish filmmaking was always such fun!”
Gurinder Chadha, director (Bend It Like Beckham)
- Cult Classic Collective: Audition is on at @GenesisCinema this Thurs 19 Jan, with a post-screening discussion:… https://t.co/hLuyOvTkR6
- Another #LDNcalling stand-out from Berlin Film Festival British Shorts - congratulations! https://t.co/vgRauSBZEH
- RT @BritishShorts : Our audience has ruled! The winner of the @BritishShorts Audience Award 2017 is @BalconyShort by @tobyfh @Film_London, c…