- Tax Reliefs
Plan Your Shoot
- Search the Directory
- Find a Location
- Get Permission
- Make Sure It's Legal
- Green Screen
- Advice for International Crews
- Read the Code of Practice
- London Filming Partnership
Southbank Centre is a world-famous arts centre on the South Bank of the Thames. Created in 1951 for the Festival of Britain, the building draws on its heritage as a festival site, with art and activities inside and outside.
Southbank Centre occupies a 21-acre site in the midst of London's vibrant cultural quarter, offering a multitude of fantastic locations for both filming and still photography; these include Royal Festival Hall, Queen Elizabeth Hall, Purcell Room and the Hayward Gallery. It also boasts some of the most fantastic views of London along the Queen's walk that include the London Eye and Westminster.
With a huge variety of spaces and backdrops the Southbank Centre has been home to the recently released Spooks: The Greater Good; Richards Curtis's successful rom-com About Time; British comedy The Boat that Rocked starring Philip Seymour Hoffman; and the hugely successful The World is Not Enough.More information on filming at Southbank Centre
- RT @aojwFL_BFC : So our 15th @Film_London London Screenings UK film sales event supported by @BFI @weareukfilm @tradegovuk_CI @MayorofLondo…
- Are you a creative and talented press assistant? Join the Film London comms team - we're hiring! Find out more a… https://t.co/cHcXiuJElx
- Come along to @shortsontap award-winning Women in Revolt series, back this Wednesday at @93FeetEast . With a brand… https://t.co/c91sa0geiY