- Tax Reliefs
Plan Your Shoot
- Search the Directory
- Find a Location
- Get Permission
- Make Sure It's Legal
- Green Screen
- Advice for International Crews
- Read the Code of Practice
- London Filming Partnership
Designed by Charles Holden in 1931, Grade II listed Senate House is a striking art deco skyscraper. Home to administrative offices, it also houses a magnificent central library and grand hall.
Various elegant and period features have been used to great effect in films such as Nanny McPee and the Big Bang, where Senate House doubled for a war office, was transformed into the 'best restaurant in Moscow' for Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit and most recently appeared in the multi-award-winning The Theory of Everything.
Impressive and majestic facade, marble clad rooms and wrought iron features have made it a go-to location for imposing buildings. Senate House stood in for Interpol HQ in both Muppets Most Wanted and Fast & Furious 6, was the CIA headquarters in Spy Game and, perhaps most famously, Gotham City's Court House in the Dark Knight trilogy.More information on filming at Senate House
- The BFI Doc Society Fund with @bfinetwork have announced Made of Truth, a scheme to make ten short documentaries by… https://t.co/jtA6p1gw1G
- Lina Wertmuller, the first woman nominated for the Best Director Oscar, turns 90 in August. To celebrate, JW3 pres… https://t.co/00spM7poQb
- RT @BAFTAGuru : stuck in a rut? maybe it's time to start thinking about a career in factual TV