- Tax Reliefs
Plan Your Shoot
- Search the Directory
- Find a Location
- Get Permission
- Make Sure It's Legal
- Green Screen
- Advice for International Crews
- Read the Code of Practice
- London Filming Partnership
Designed by Charles Holden in 1931, Grade II listed Senate House is a striking art deco skyscraper. Home to administrative offices, it also houses a magnificent central library and grand hall.
Various elegant and period features have been used to great effect in films such as Nanny McPee and the Big Bang, where Senate House doubled for a war office, was transformed into the 'best restaurant in Moscow' for Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit and most recently appeared in the multi-award-winning The Theory of Everything.
Impressive and majestic facade, marble clad rooms and wrought iron features have made it a go-to location for imposing buildings. Senate House stood in for Interpol HQ in both Muppets Most Wanted and Fast & Furious 6, was the CIA headquarters in Spy Game and, perhaps most famously, Gotham City's Court House in the Dark Knight trilogy.More information on filming at Senate House
- The only director with two films in the top 20 of @SightSoundmag 's list of greatest docs of all time, a mesmerising… https://t.co/rejX9wC71o
- The hugely successful #DarkFest has a mini-sibling! @GenesisCinema present fabulous cinematic frights this Sat, inc… https://t.co/ZaPlY6Idic
- See icon of British cinema Jeremy Irons perform the poems of T. S. Eliot on Mon 9 April @southwarkcathed :… https://t.co/iehqw6maOL