Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew
- Tax Reliefs
Plan Your Shoot
- Search the Directory
- Find a Location
- Get Permission
- Make Sure It's Legal
- Green Screen
- Advice for International Crews
- Read the Code of Practice
- London Filming Partnership
Few London locations can offer such stunning backdrops as Kew Gardens. In addition to treetop walkways, lakes, fountains and the grand Victorian Palm House, Kew also offers filming opportunities in behind-the-scenes scientific labs, classrooms and galleries.
There are over 300 acres of open gardens which can double for almost anywhere in the world; tropical rainforests, Japanese gardens, Grecian temples, Canadian forests and Mediterranean landscapes offer productions a wealth of location possiblities.
A beautiful site for photography, Kew has accommodated stills shoots for, among many others, Vivienne Westwood, Harper's Bazaar and Ted Baker, as well as commercials for Smyths Toys and the Ballymore Group. The historic buildings and traditional English gardens have also featured in productions such as Rosemary and Thyme, The End of the Affair starring Ralph Fienns and Julianne Moore, children's favourite Teletubbies and most recently sci-fi TV dramaHumans.More information on filming at Kew Gardens
- Applications are now open for @berlinale 's summit and talent development programme for emerging film and TV series… https://t.co/PPkcjP1i7g
- If you reside in the UK and are a filmmaker looking to fund your second feature, you may be eligible for… https://t.co/jmr6l08Qta
- Congrats to the @WrenBoysFilm team for winning the Tiernan McBride Award for Best Short Drama!… https://t.co/EtPIyXvXII
Now in its eleventh year, the Award recognises and supports artists working with moving image and celebrates the spirit of experimentation, imagination and innovation in the work of UK-based artist filmmakers.