Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew
- Tax Reliefs
Plan Your Shoot
- Search the Directory
- Find a Location
- Get Permission
- Make Sure It's Legal
- Green Screen
- Advice for International Crews
- Read the Code of Practice
- London Filming Partnership
Few London locations can offer such stunning backdrops as Kew Gardens. In addition to treetop walkways, lakes, fountains and the grand Victorian Palm House, Kew also offers filming opportunities in behind-the-scenes scientific labs, classrooms and galleries.
There are over 300 acres of open gardens which can double for almost anywhere in the world; tropical rainforests, Japanese gardens, Grecian temples, Canadian forests and Mediterranean landscapes offer productions a wealth of location possiblities.
A beautiful site for photography, Kew has accommodated stills shoots for, among many others, Vivienne Westwood, Harper's Bazaar and Ted Baker, as well as commercials for Smyths Toys and the Ballymore Group. The historic buildings and traditional English gardens have also featured in productions such as Rosemary and Thyme, The End of the Affair starring Ralph Fienns and Julianne Moore, children's favourite Teletubbies and most recently sci-fi TV dramaHumans.More information on filming at Kew Gardens
- Ahead of the Equal Access New Entrants course - our 2 day masterclass kick-starting careers in the film & TV indust… https://t.co/DlbCixgEiM
- Are you a filmmaker of colour, disabled, female, LGBTQIA+? London’s indie @GenesisCinema launches @FragmentsFest th… https://t.co/5O8EFy7hE6
- Journey through the lives of European London with @1000_Londoners ' Goodbye Europe season, an anthology of new short… https://t.co/aueUPZ4O9I
Film London is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2019 FLAMIN Productions development award. London-based artist filmmakers Jasmina Cibic, Billy Dosanjh and Patrick Hough will receive funding and support as they develop their new moving image projects over the coming months.