Film London’s Equal Access Network partners with UKTV
Date posted: 02.07.2019
We’re delighted to announce that Film London’s Equal Access Network has teamed up with UKTV to launch All Voices, a brand new initiative to give new entrants, mid-level professionals and returners to the industry the opportunity to gain access to mentoring, UKTV masterclasses and the potential to find paid work on UKTV Original Productions.
We are looking to put together a pool of outstanding candidates throughout television production who will be able to apply for a variety of roles on UKTV Original Productions. These roles could include (but are not limited to):
· Production Management Department - Trainees, Runners, Production Assistants, Production Coordinators, Researchers and Production Managers
· Production Design Department - Trainees, Runners, Props, Assistant buyers
· Camera Department - Runners, Assistant grips, and Camera assistants and Camera Operators
· Lighting Department – Trainees, Sparks and Gaffers
· Sound Department – Trainees, Sound maintenance and Supervisors
· Costume - Runners, Assistants and Supervisors
· AD Department - 3rd AD, 2nd AD
· Make up Artists - Trainees, Assistants and Supervisors
· Post Production – Trainees, Editors, Edit Assistant
· In house roles at UKTV offices - Assistants, Coordinators, Creative, Design
To enter this pool, simply send over your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the kind of roles you are interested in.
When roles come up that are relevant for you, we will consider your CV and covering letter in line with that opportunity and contact you to attend an interview. If you are successful at interview stage, then not only will you get to work on one of UKTV Original Productions, you will also become part of the All Voices alumni meaning you will have access to the below:
· A mentor from the industry to support your next steps
· Bespoke CV advice
· First access to exclusive masterclasses for All Voices alumni
· Tailored career support
· Networking opportunities within UKTV and the wider Television industry
We will also send out regular emails to everyone in our talent pool regarding new opportunities as and when they come up, so sign up now to be considered for these amazing opportunities!