Link Up Media Career Development Day
Date posted: 01.10.2007
Whether your interest is in media, film-making or journalism, Shape aims to offer a comprehensive overview about getting into this fascinating area of work.
Shape has used its 30 years of experience to develop Link Up (Tuesday 2 October 2007, 10am - 4.30pm); an ongoing training programme that provides invaluable insights and practical information on finding employment and developing a career, particularly within the creative industries.
To be eligible you must identify as deaf or disabled and live in London.
- Vidar Hjardeng, ITV political correspondent
- Ewan Marshall, Producer, BBC Drama
- Lou Birks, independent film-maker
- Jo Taylor, 4Talent Manager
- Alison Walsh, Channel 4, Editorial Manager - Disability
- Caglar Kimyoncu, renowned director and co-founder of the London Disability Film Festival
This free programme at BFI Southbank includes a networking lunch. Access costs covered.
Register now by phone 020 7619 6165 / 6175, minicom 020 7619 6161, SMS 07958 705 615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on this and future Link Up events, please visit: www.shapearts.org.uk/link_up.
This project is funded by the London Development Agency (LDA): the Mayor's agency for sustainable economic development.