Creative Clusters 2007
Date posted: 09.11.2007
The fifth Creative Clusters event, starting today and running until 14 November, is the world’s leading policy conference on the creative economy.
Among 100 guest speakers and up to 500 delegates from 35 countries will gather in London’s leading creative hotspots such as the V&A, Southbank Centre and Royal Opera House.
Keynote Speakers include Margaret Hodge, Minister for Creative Industries; Will Hutton, Britain's leading economic commentator; and Jude Kelly, Artistic Director at Southbank Centre.
Case studies and discussion points will include:
- Saadiyat: the World’s Most Ambitious Cultural Quarter
- Creativity and the Economy: A Golden Age or Just Hot Air?
- From ‘Made in China’ to ‘Created in China’
- Brixton: Black creative entrepreneurs
- The Cultural and Creative Impact of the 2012 Games
- Shared Space Initiative for Exhibition Road
- Disability gets a Second Life
- When Art meets Science
- Paris Plage to London Beach?
- Should there be a Central London Cultural District?
- The Mafia’s Impact in the Nigerian Film Industry
- Toronto’s Creative Community
- Creative Solutions for New Europe
Visit www.creativeclusters.com for details of all speakers, presentations and events.