Ministry of Sound
- Tax Reliefs
Plan Your Shoot
- Search the Directory
- Find a Location
- Get Permission
- Make Sure It's Legal
- Green Screen
- Advice for International Crews
- Read the Code of Practice
- London Filming Partnership
One of London’s most iconic club venues, Ministry of Sound offers a fantastic range of filming possibilities, with brick tunnels, curving walkways, black-out spaces, spectacular lighting and disco-balls.
Spread over five separate rooms, the Ministry of Sound has three separate bars, dj booths, lighting rigs and a world-renowned sound system. Other features include a heated outside courtyard, balcony area with seating booths and 60ft steel aerial platform.
The variety of spaces and versatility of the venue have been used to great effect in numerous productions. While it holds obvious attractions as a location for music videos and reality TV shows, many features have also shot here including Trance, Welcome to the Punch and The Inbetweeners Movie. It also memorably doubled for Gotham City in Christopher Nolan’s The Dark Knight.
- @diyspace4london on Wed 19th Dec @films4food are screening @hill_stories documentary 'More Earth Will Fall' + direc… https://t.co/PqJ24FWsbr
- Looking to move into Location Management? @ProductionGuild with @NIScreen , @UKScreenSkills and Film London, will gi… https://t.co/1cvpG0A6i0
- The nominees for the 75th Golden Globes Awards have been announced, and we are thrilled to see so many nominees tha… https://t.co/rVhJjjnS8i