Ministry of Sound
- Tax Reliefs
Plan Your Shoot
- Search the Directory
- Find a Location
- Get Permission
- Make Sure It's Legal
- Green Screen
- Advice for International Crews
- Read the Code of Practice
- London Filming Partnership
One of London’s most iconic club venues, Ministry of Sound offers a fantastic range of filming possibilities, with brick tunnels, curving walkways, black-out spaces, spectacular lighting and disco-balls.
Spread over five separate rooms, the Ministry of Sound has three separate bars, dj booths, lighting rigs and a world-renowned sound system. Other features include a heated outside courtyard, balcony area with seating booths and 60ft steel aerial platform.
The variety of spaces and versatility of the venue have been used to great effect in numerous productions. While it holds obvious attractions as a location for music videos and reality TV shows, many features have also shot here including Trance, Welcome to the Punch and The Inbetweeners Movie. It also memorably doubled for Gotham City in Christopher Nolan’s The Dark Knight.
- Applications are now open for @berlinale 's summit and talent development programme for emerging film and TV series… https://t.co/PPkcjP1i7g
- If you reside in the UK and are a filmmaker looking to fund your second feature, you may be eligible for… https://t.co/jmr6l08Qta
- Congrats to the @WrenBoysFilm team for winning the Tiernan McBride Award for Best Short Drama!… https://t.co/EtPIyXvXII
Now in its eleventh year, the Award recognises and supports artists working with moving image and celebrates the spirit of experimentation, imagination and innovation in the work of UK-based artist filmmakers.