May Fair Hotel
- Tax Reliefs
Plan Your Shoot
- Search the Directory
- Find a Location
- Get Permission
- Make Sure It's Legal
- Green Screen
- Advice for International Crews
- Read the Code of Practice
- London Filming Partnership
The May Fair hotel was first opened by King George V in 1927, and has an association with Hollywood glamour dating back to the 1950s, when it was bought by Hollywood film impresarios the Danziger brothers.
Located in London's luxury quarter in Piccadilly, the hotel is central but discreet, with 400 luxury bedrooms and suites, a luxurious spa, large private screening room with adjacent green room, restaurant, stylish blue-lit bar, cigar room and large casino in the former art deco ballrooom.
The hotel is no stranger to hosting large scale productions, with Clint Eastwood directing Matt Damon in the fantasy feature Hereafter on location. It has also featured as the backdrop in music videos, and plays host at events including London Fashion Week and the BFI London Film Festival.
The May Fair Hotel is part of the Radisson Blu Edwardian group, a collection of four and five star hotels in central locations across London.
- Ahead of the Equal Access New Entrants course - our 2 day masterclass kick-starting careers in the film & TV indust… https://t.co/DlbCixgEiM
- Are you a filmmaker of colour, disabled, female, LGBTQIA+? London’s indie @GenesisCinema launches @FragmentsFest th… https://t.co/5O8EFy7hE6
- Journey through the lives of European London with @1000_Londoners ' Goodbye Europe season, an anthology of new short… https://t.co/aueUPZ4O9I
Film London is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2019 FLAMIN Productions development award. London-based artist filmmakers Jasmina Cibic, Billy Dosanjh and Patrick Hough will receive funding and support as they develop their new moving image projects over the coming months.