May Fair Hotel
- Tax Reliefs
Plan Your Shoot
- Search the Directory
- Find a Location
- Get Permission
- Make Sure It's Legal
- Green Screen
- Advice for International Crews
- Read the Code of Practice
- London Filming Partnership
The May Fair hotel was first opened by King George V in 1927, and has an association with Hollywood glamour dating back to the 1950s, when it was bought by Hollywood film impresarios the Danziger brothers.
Located in London's luxury quarter in Piccadilly, the hotel is central but discreet, with 400 luxury bedrooms and suites, a luxurious spa, large private screening room with adjacent green room, restaurant, stylish blue-lit bar, cigar room and large casino in the former art deco ballrooom.
The hotel is no stranger to hosting large scale productions, with Clint Eastwood directing Matt Damon in the fantasy feature Hereafter on location. It has also featured as the backdrop in music videos, and plays host at events including London Fashion Week and the BFI London Film Festival.
The May Fair Hotel is part of the Radisson Blu Edwardian group, a collection of four and five star hotels in central locations across London.
- Did you make it to @LSA 's last open event? The last one before Christmas is on TONIGHT at @WorkingTitleFilms . They'… https://t.co/jHIj9vKTFp
- RT @LSFF : Short form: more than a calling card? @British_Film 's @Jo_Duncs , @Film_London 's Jordan McGarry, @ElloWeezee and @girlsinfilm_GIF '…
- Huge congratulations to our friends and past Film London Board member Stephen Woolley and Elizabeth Karlsen… https://t.co/gwU1XLRB48