London Marriott Hotel County Hall
- Tax Reliefs
Plan Your Shoot
- Search the Directory
- Find a Location
- Get Permission
- Make Sure It's Legal
- Green Screen
- Advice for International Crews
- Read the Code of Practice
- London Filming Partnership
Few hotels in London can offer such a stunning location and backdrop as the Marriott Hotel County Hall. With unparalleled views over the River Thames and Houses of Parliament, and with balconies almost within touching distance of the London Eye, the iconic setting of this hotel makes it an ideal film location.
Housed in Grade II listed County Hall (the former seat of London's government) the recently renovated hotel offers a variety of attractive meeting rooms and event spaces. Retaining many of the building's original charm and features, meeting rooms are wood panelled with their original fireplaces. The quintessentially British Steakhouse Gillray's and the elegant Library both offer an unique dining experience while enjoying spectacular views over the river.
Curved corridors lead to the pool and gym as well as 206 spacious guest rooms, the most striking of which - the magnificent Westminster Suite - has its own lounge and dining area, offering the ultimate in luxury and comfort.
Having sympathetically combined beautiful modern design with the historic attractions of the building, the hotel offers filmmakers a wonderful variety of opportunities.
- ‘What excites me about British Cinema is its sense of freedom. Bold risks are taken to make bold movies - you can a… https://t.co/mBlAlxDb6R
- Michael Barker Co-Founder and Co-President of Sony Pictures Classics discuses the value of a diverse film library t… https://t.co/prMekJyWkv
- The @FilmTVCharity (formerly the Cinema & Television Benevolent Fund) has announced the return of The London Party… https://t.co/SCY0Htn8wg