London Marriott Hotel County Hall
- Tax Reliefs
Plan Your Shoot
- Search the Directory
- Find a Location
- Get Permission
- Make Sure It's Legal
- Green Screen
- Advice for International Crews
- Read the Code of Practice
- London Filming Partnership
Few hotels in London can offer such a stunning location and backdrop as the Marriott Hotel County Hall. With unparalleled views over the River Thames and Houses of Parliament, and with balconies almost within touching distance of the London Eye, the iconic setting of this hotel makes it an ideal film location.
Housed in Grade II listed County Hall (the former seat of London's government) the recently renovated hotel offers a variety of attractive meeting rooms and event spaces. Retaining many of the building's original charm and features, meeting rooms are wood panelled with their original fireplaces. The quintessentially British Steakhouse Gillray's and the elegant Library both offer an unique dining experience while enjoying spectacular views over the river.
Curved corridors lead to the pool and gym as well as 206 spacious guest rooms, the most striking of which - the magnificent Westminster Suite - has its own lounge and dining area, offering the ultimate in luxury and comfort.
Having sympathetically combined beautiful modern design with the historic attractions of the building, the hotel offers filmmakers a wonderful variety of opportunities.
- The BFI Doc Society Fund with @bfinetwork have announced Made of Truth, a scheme to make ten short documentaries by… https://t.co/jtA6p1gw1G
- Lina Wertmuller, the first woman nominated for the Best Director Oscar, turns 90 in August. To celebrate, JW3 pres… https://t.co/00spM7poQb
- RT @BAFTAGuru : stuck in a rut? maybe it's time to start thinking about a career in factual TV 📺 learn how you can find stories for televisi…