Apply to London Calling Plus
Applications for London Calling Plus are now closed, and will open again in September 2016.
London Calling Plus aims to help ensure London’s film industry is diverse as the city itself.
The scheme offers five awards of up to £15,000, all of which are commissioned by Film London. It is open to black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) writers and directors with a proven track record across film, television or theatre. It is open to eligible applicants living in any of the 33 London boroughs.
As with London Calling, London Calling Plus offers far more than production funding. It delivers a comprehensive programme of training and expert mentoring, helping to nurture and champion the capital’s diverse talent.
- Applications are now closed
- Apply now
- Return to an application you've already started
Join us at a roadshow coming near you.
To find out more about the London Calling schemes, please check our Frequently Asked Questions.
For further enquiries please contact Josic Cadoret at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- So you want to work in TV? Join @therealpma for a one-day workshop for career-starters on Saturday: https://t.co/C72pNk6n5M #tvjobs
- Free screening of @JACKEDthefilm , Sunday @GenesisCinema with @EastEndFilmFest : https://t.co/WAYtBrE0CJ #LDNCalling https://t.co/b6z5sqJB9W
- #BuildYourAudience graduate doc @UncleHowardFilm screens @EastEndFilmFest on Sunday: https://t.co/HcVbH7rivp https://t.co/TsZ0R62nYK
We are pleased to announce Vimeo’s Jordan McGarry as our new Head of Talent Development and Production. Jordan will oversee our feature filmmaking initiative Microwave and short film funds including London Calling and London Calling Plus, alongside our other innovative filmmaker training initiatives.