Apply to London Calling Plus
Applications for London Calling Plus are now closed, and will open again in September 2016.
London Calling Plus aims to help ensure London’s film industry is diverse as the city itself.
The scheme offers five awards of up to £15,000, all of which are commissioned by Film London. It is open to black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) writers and directors with a proven track record across film, television or theatre. It is open to eligible applicants living in any of the 33 London boroughs.
As with London Calling, London Calling Plus offers far more than production funding. It delivers a comprehensive programme of training and expert mentoring, helping to nurture and champion the capital’s diverse talent.
- Applications are now closed
- Apply now
- Return to an application you've already started
Join us at a roadshow coming near you.
To find out more about the London Calling schemes, please check our Frequently Asked Questions.
For further enquiries please contact Josic Cadoret at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Run to see the gripping 1984 Olympic race doc The Fall at @picturehouses central this Weds https://t.co/6YP4fv6ykz https://t.co/VcXL9G6qKX
- In case you missed it: @berlinale Talents is open for applications! https://t.co/WFbk1UDnEp #BerlinaleTalents https://t.co/PrQ46EVHmy
- TAPE present a free screening of #LDNCalling shorts at @CafedelMarsh this Tues. Get in. https://t.co/jyjghBMWdQ https://t.co/rxuhhu9TzL
Last week, we teamed up with Ukie to bring four US games executives on a familiarisation trip London. This took place as part of Games London, our three-year initiative to make London the games capital of the world.