Apply to London Calling Plus
Applications for London Calling Plus are now closed, and will open again in September 2016.
London Calling Plus aims to help ensure London’s film industry is diverse as the city itself.
The scheme offers five awards of up to £15,000, all of which are commissioned by Film London. It is open to black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) writers and directors with a proven track record across film, television or theatre. It is open to eligible applicants living in any of the 33 London boroughs.
As with London Calling, London Calling Plus offers far more than production funding. It delivers a comprehensive programme of training and expert mentoring, helping to nurture and champion the capital’s diverse talent.
- Applications are now closed
- Apply now
- Return to an application you've already started
Join us at a roadshow coming near you.
To find out more about the London Calling schemes, please check our Frequently Asked Questions.
For further enquiries please contact Josic Cadoret at email@example.com.
- Artist filmmakers! Want to see your work in cinemas? Get trained with New Approaches: https://t.co/M1oLnY4mVD https://t.co/A8vkwCHsJv
- Registration is now open for the @ICOtweets Screening Days in October. Get signed up: https://t.co/83D8DnUFQ8 https://t.co/3tkMijGIQB
- Great to see our work with the @bfinetwork mentioned in @MetroUK 's interview with @timbles ! https://t.co/ogcCnq5Qyt