London Filming Partnership
From local authorities to private companies, transport facilities to Royal Parks, the London Filming Partnership (LFP) brings together diverse players in the city to collaborate on making London as film-friendly as possible. Together, we support over 1,000 media projects in the city every year.
If your organisation is involved with the production of media in London in any way, you are encouraged to join the LFP. Membership is free and comes with many benefits.
How the LFP works
Since 2005, over 330 organisations and agencies have joined the LFP, including:
- All the London Borough Film Services
- Post-production companies
- Industry bodies
- Metropolitan Police
- Transport for London
- Royal Parks
- National Trust
- Ministry of Defence
In addition, a wide variety of individual locations such as the London Eye, Imperial War Museum, Somerset House, the Old Royal Naval College and various hotels are active partners.
All share a commitment to making London a welcoming place for production while ensuring the city's residents enjoy the economic benefits of filming in the capital with minimal inconvenience.
Are you involved in facilitating the creation of film, television, advertisements, animation or games in the city? Organisations of all stripes are encouraged to join the LFP today to connect with the community and create a better, united film-friendly city.
Sign up for free now and receive:
- Invitations to networking events
- Invitations to special preview film screenings
- Professional industry advice
- Assistance in maximising your film-friendly potential
- A network of film industry connections
Contact email@example.com to become a member of the LFP.
- Premiering 10pm tonight on @SkyCinemaUK : twisted crime romance Love/Me/Do from #LDNcalling alumni @MartinWHStitt … https://t.co/jjNgZkNj8N
- Head to @CurzonGsmiths tomorrow for Blood Ah Go Run and Jus Soli - two films that document 1981's New Cross Massacr… https://t.co/AWqm4M78kw
- RT @OnestoWatch_TV : It's your FINAL WEEK to apply for FREE TV mentoring, masterclasses & career development + a pass to @EdinburghTVFest ht…
Returning to BFI Southbank in May 2017, LOCO London Comedy Film Festival is the UK’s only international comedy film festival. This year, the exciting line-up features several London Calling shorts, as well as new films from Film London alumni.
From the very best in short docs and world cinema to a season of ground-breaking female directors, Film Hub London are supporting cinema projects of all shapes and sizes across the capital throughout 2017.