London Filming Partnership
From local authorities to private companies, transport facilities to Royal Parks, the London Filming Partnership (LFP) brings together diverse players in the city to collaborate on making London as film-friendly as possible. Together, we support over 1,000 media projects in the city every year.
If your organisation is involved with the production of media in London in any way, you are encouraged to join the LFP. Membership is free and comes with many benefits.
How the LFP works
Since 2005, over 330 organisations and agencies have joined the LFP, including:
- All the London Borough Film Services
- Post-production companies
- Industry bodies
- Metropolitan Police
- Transport for London
- Royal Parks
- National Trust
- Ministry of Defence
In addition, a wide variety of individual locations such as the London Eye, Imperial War Museum, Somerset House, the Old Royal Naval College and various hotels are active partners.
All share a commitment to making London a welcoming place for production while ensuring the city's residents enjoy the economic benefits of filming in the capital with minimal inconvenience.
Are you involved in facilitating the creation of film, television, advertisements, animation or games in the city? Organisations of all stripes are encouraged to join the LFP today to connect with the community and create a better, united film-friendly city.
Sign up for free now and receive:
- Invitations to networking events
- Invitations to special preview film screenings
- Professional industry advice
- Assistance in maximising your film-friendly potential
- A network of film industry connections
Contact email@example.com to become a member of the LFP.
- Londoners! @BarbicanCentre wants to know which films shook your world (and why) for an exciting new season:… https://t.co/y0JNRyry6D
- We can't wait 'til #LFF ! Here's a look at what we've got in store for this year's festival, including #PFM2016 :… https://t.co/QAG4KSCYJN
- Great to see #LDNCaling alumni @AghaAleemKhan and @BalconyShort 's Toby Fell-Holden picked for #NETWORKLFF !… https://t.co/2tiDHzW31f
Danny Perkins, UK CEO of STUDIOCANAL, will deliver this year’s keynote address at the 10th annual Production Finance Market (PFM) as we continue our full suite of industry activity for 60th edition of the BFI London Film Festival.
London Filming Partnership and Locations Crew Diary members recently attended a networking event at the Imperial War Museum, also getting a glimpse of the Real to Reel war movies exhibition and exploring the filming possibilities of this unique Premiere Location.