Search the Directory
- Tax Reliefs
Plan Your Shoot
- Search the Directory
- Find a Location
- Get Permission
- Make Sure It's Legal
- Green Screen
- Advice for International Crews
- Read the Code of Practice
- London Filming Partnership
The Film London Directory is an extensive, free database of London's world-class locations, crew and facilities, helping you to find just what you need for your production.
Whether you're looking for a make-up artist or sound engineer, lighting equipment hire or catering, a historic location or gritty urban backdrop, we can help.
It contains details on over 4,300 locations, 2,000 crew, and 1,200 facilities.
Get a directory listing
The directory has been developed as a comprehensive industry resource. You can add your details to the directory if you are:
• a professional working as crew in the film and TV industry able to work in the London area
• a company able to provide facilities or services to the film and TV industry in the London area
• a representative of a building or space in London’s 33 boroughs available for use as a location for the film and TV industry
Simply register then submit your application for a listing through the relevant section of the Directory.
Applications are now open for this year’s Production Finance Market (PFM), which is set to take place from 12 - 13 October. Now in its 14th year, this year’s Market takes place in unprecedented circumstances, but just as it has done in previous years, the event will adapt to answer the demands of the industry.