Search the Directory
- Tax Reliefs
Plan Your Shoot
- Search the Directory
- Find a Location
- Get Permission
- Make Sure It's Legal
- Green Screen
- Advice for International Crews
- Read the Code of Practice
- London Filming Partnership
The Film London Directory is an extensive, free database of London's world-class locations, crew and facilities, helping you to find just what you need for your production.
Whether you're looking for a make-up artist or sound engineer, lighting equipment hire or catering, a historic location or gritty urban backdrop, we can help.
It contains details on over 4,300 locations, 2,000 crew, and 1,200 facilities.
Get a directory listing
The directory has been developed as a comprehensive industry resource. You can add your details to the directory if you are:
- a London-based professional working as crew in the film and TV industry
- a London-based company providing facilities or services to the film and TV industry
- a London building or space available to use as a location for the film and TV industry
Simply register then submit your application for a listing through the relevant section of the directory.
- RT @ShortSightedLDN : JOIN THE TEAM! We're looking for two enthusiastic freelance marketing & PR marvels to help us shape our 2019 festival.…
- The @BFI Future Film Festival returns from 21-24 Feb! Film London Microwave alumni @GRParris will be speaking on… https://t.co/rBhmQZQD4H
- We're very excited to share the online launch of @EllieGocher and @JimmyDeanFilm 's fantastic short film V, commissi… https://t.co/u8WLFTVrhJ
More than 100 hours of restored, unseen footage of London from the past 100 years will be released this month by London’s Screen Archives, thanks to the time and talents of local volunteers and film archivists.
Artists from the FLAMIN Fellowship scheme will participate in an innovative 3-week art residency in the town of Nuoro, Sardinia, starting 27th February 2019. The residency is the result of a new and exciting partnership between the Sardegna Film Commission and the MAN Museum of Modern Art.