Imperial War Museum
- Tax Reliefs
Plan Your Shoot
- Search the Directory
- Find a Location
- Get Permission
- Make Sure It's Legal
- Green Screen
- Advice for International Crews
- Read the Code of Practice
- London Filming Partnership
The Imperial War Museum's (IWM) four London venues provide a tremendous variety of filming opportunities.
Housed at the former Bedlam Hosptial, IWM London has striking futuristic staircases, iconic domed ceiling and atmospheric corridors. The nearby All Saints Annex has beautiful period features, an ornate staircase and empty attic.
Famous London landmark HMS Belfast has nine decks to explore: the original engine room, mess deck and gun turrets, as well as stunning views across the Thames. The underground complex of the Churchill War Rooms takes you back in time with winding corridors and preserved and restored War and Map Rooms.
The IWM team have accommodated numerous and varied productions at their sites: from factual productions such asDispatches and Sky Sports, to television entertainment shows The Apprentice and Strictly Come Dancing. Television comedy Outnumbered shot on HMS Belfast, and it was recently used Now You See Me: The Second Act, starring Jesse Eisenberg and Michael Caine.More information on filming at the Imperial War Museum
- The one & only @Raindance Film Fest launches tomorrow with a grand gala + opening night party. Don't miss out on a… https://t.co/57LuXyzLG3
- And that’s a wrap on our first Film London Connects: Agents & Producers morning. Excellent discussion and debate. H… https://t.co/MdsLG8aZwa
- “The landscape is changing and we need to educate ourselves in what each party is doing and what their various need… https://t.co/Eb48WYtqxU