Imperial War Museum
- Tax Reliefs
Plan Your Shoot
- Search the Directory
- Find a Location
- Get Permission
- Make Sure It's Legal
- Green Screen
- Advice for International Crews
- Read the Code of Practice
- London Filming Partnership
The Imperial War Museum's (IWM) four London venues provide a tremendous variety of filming opportunities.
Housed at the former Bedlam Hosptial, IWM London has striking futuristic staircases, iconic domed ceiling and atmospheric corridors. The nearby All Saints Annex has beautiful period features, an ornate staircase and empty attic.
Famous London landmark HMS Belfast has nine decks to explore: the original engine room, mess deck and gun turrets, as well as stunning views across the Thames. The underground complex of the Churchill War Rooms takes you back in time with winding corridors and preserved and restored War and Map Rooms.
The IWM team have accommodated numerous and varied productions at their sites: from factual productions such asDispatches and Sky Sports, to television entertainment shows The Apprentice and Strictly Come Dancing. Television comedy Outnumbered shot on HMS Belfast, and it was recently used Now You See Me: The Second Act, starring Jesse Eisenberg and Michael Caine.More information on filming at the Imperial War Museum
- RT @bfinetwork : Fancy watching a great short this afternoon? NETWORK funded (via #LDNCalling ), PREGNANT PAUSE, is 13 mins of sweet romcom t…
- More great #LDNCalling news! @BFInetwork -funded short @WrenBoysFilm will have its Australian Premiere opening… https://t.co/9jAMfVFvDH
- The Shack, a father's uplifting spiritual journey, screens @SEPicturehouse tonight, plus panel & performance presen… https://t.co/g4w4OwHILP