Search the Directory
- Tax Reliefs
Plan Your Shoot
- Search the Directory
- Find a Location
- Get Permission
- Make Sure It's Legal
- Green Screen
- Advice for International Crews
- Read the Code of Practice
- London Filming Partnership
The Film London Directory is an extensive, free database of London's world-class locations, crew and facilities, helping you to find just what you need for your production.
Whether you're looking for a make-up artist or sound engineer, lighting equipment hire or catering, a historic location or gritty urban backdrop, we can help.
It contains details on over 4,300 locations, 2,000 crew, and 1,200 facilities.
Get a directory listing
The directory has been developed as a comprehensive industry resource. You can add your details to the directory if you are:
• a professional working as crew in the film and TV industry able to work in the London area
• a company able to provide facilities or services to the film and TV industry in the London area
• a representative of a building or space in London’s 33 boroughs available for use as a location for the film and TV industry
Simply register then submit your application for a listing through the relevant section of the Directory.
Last week, Film London attended FOCUS 2019, The Meeting Place for International Production, to exhibit, host and participate in a variety of panels across film, TV and games under this year’s over-arching theme “Forces of Change – What’s next?”
Throughout December, London welcomes the final instalment in a sci-fi saga, a feline filled musical and a vampire… Read all about the productions filming in the capital as well as what will be on our screens this month.