Search the Directory
- Tax Reliefs
Plan Your Shoot
- Search the Directory
- Find a Location
- Get Permission
- Make Sure It's Legal
- Green Screen
- Advice for International Crews
- Read the Code of Practice
- London Filming Partnership
The Film London Directory is an extensive, free database of London's world-class locations, crew and facilities, helping you to find just what you need for your production.
Whether you're looking for a make-up artist or sound engineer, lighting equipment hire or catering, a historic location or gritty urban backdrop, we can help.
It contains details on over 4,300 locations, 2,000 crew, and 1,200 facilities.
Get a directory listing
The directory has been developed as a comprehensive industry resource. You can add your details to the directory if you are:
- a London-based professional working as crew in the film and TV industry
- a London-based company providing facilities or services to the film and TV industry
- a London building or space available to use as a location for the film and TV industry
Simply register then submit your application for a listing through the relevant section of the directory.
- Talk through your script with @EasternEdgeFund 's free summer drop-in sessions & get your films ready for… https://t.co/x8C1Q4Tlcl
- See Anna Rose Holmer's astonishing The Fits + a discussion on adolescence as choreography, tomorrow @Phoenixcinema :… https://t.co/cxMZJTxCRf
- .@weareparable's celebration of the mighty Spike Lee continues with epic biopic Malcolm X, tomorrow… https://t.co/vBD020HxS7
The East End Film Festival comes to town again next month! Running from Friday 2 June to Sunday 2 July, we are pleased to see so many Film London alumni in the exciting 2017 line-up, including the headline film opening the festival.