Search the Directory
- Tax Reliefs
Plan Your Shoot
- Search the Directory
- Find a Location
- Get Permission
- Make Sure It's Legal
- Green Screen
- Advice for International Crews
- Read the Code of Practice
- London Filming Partnership
The Film London Directory is an extensive, free database of London's world-class locations, crew and facilities, helping you to find just what you need for your production.
Whether you're looking for a make-up artist or sound engineer, lighting equipment hire or catering, a historic location or gritty urban backdrop, we can help.
It contains details on over 4,300 locations, 2,000 crew, and 1,200 facilities.
Get a directory listing
The directory has been developed as a comprehensive industry resource. You can add your details to the directory if you are:
- a London-based professional working as crew in the film and TV industry
- a London-based company providing facilities or services to the film and TV industry
- a London building or space available to use as a location for the film and TV industry
Simply register then submit your application for a listing through the relevant section of the directory.
- Learn what it takes to be a location manager with @ProductionGuild 's introductory course this weekend:… https://t.co/xsDqeBJrOE
- This weekend, catch some rarely-screened films from the @day4night_films ' India at 70 programme @Usurp or… https://t.co/hLxhKtzrkv
- Get to grips with cinematography with @BAFTA award-winning DoP Richard Greatrex in @CinemaJam 's short course 25-26… https://t.co/XNu9jj3lNF