Working with the police
- Tax Reliefs
Plan Your Shoot
- Search the Directory
- Find a Location
- Get Permission
- Make Sure It's Legal
- Green Screen
- Advice for International Crews
- Read the Code of Practice
- London Filming Partnership
The Metropolitan Police Service Film Unit (MPSFU) provides a single point of contact for filming requests requiring police assistance across the capital.
It is essential that you contact the MPSFU if you are featuring:
- Fake police or military vehicles
- Fake police or military uniforms
- Re-creation of crimes
- Nudity or perceived nudity
- Use of firearms or weapons (to include prop/replica firearms and starting pistols in interior or exterior locations)
- Filming on the move with tracking vehicles, low loaders, A-frames or vehicle body-mounted cameras
Find out more on the Met Police Service Film Unit website.
If you provide the MPSFU with all of the relevant information it should prevent any unnecessary police interventions.
If there are stunts taking place or management of traffic flow is needed then police supervision will likely be required.
For further information, please contact:
Tel: 0203 054 5555
Mob: 07880 022 657
MPS Intellectual Property - Kyri Pitsillides
Tel: 020 7161 3314
- RT @aojwFL_BFC : Real pleasure to be visiting my university @uniofeastanglia @FTM_UEA courtesy of @KeithMJohnston to talk to students & th…
- Got 2-4 years working in games? Apply to join #BAFTACrew Games to get a year-long programme of events, networking… https://t.co/pA7r3gB2vy
- RT @EastEndFilmFest : TEAM HURRICANE comes to #eeff2018 TONIGHT at @thecastlecinema . Don't miss out on this ridiculously cool Danish debut.…