Guide to Filming in London
London Code of Practice
- UK Tax Reliefs
- Planning Your Shoot in London
- Locations, Crew & Facilities
- London Filming Partnership
This Code of Practice, created through extensive industry consultation, is a voluntary agreement that complements the London Filming Partnership. The objective of the Code, as with the Partnership, is to make London a more film-friendly city for all, while offering clarity on the statutory obligations that govern the activity of filming.
"For the first time, everyone involved in filming in the capital has come together to agree a comprehensive and practical tool which will govern the practice of filming in London.
It will be of immense assistance to both experienced professionals and new talent alike by providing a clear, simple checklist of practical issues that may arise in relation to filming in London. It will also help to ensure that the process of filming does not create difficulties for local residents or businesses.
The Film London Executive Task Force will review the Code regularly and make any revisions that are believed to be necessary in the light of experience on the ground."
- RT @ChanyaButton : Dickens lovers & #TheInvisibleWoman fans! @Film_London short on Dickens' Ellen Ternan affair http://t.co/xF5uQh8LUj
- RT @asffest : #film Canary Wharf Screen @Film_London presents Charlotte Ginsborg & Georgina Starr 13 March - 13 April http://t.co/QGXqX04KrL
- Applications close Wednesday for @creativeengland 's Compass, for film-related businesses in England outside of London http://t.co/nJTTPwky7I