London Filming Partnership
From local authorities to private companies, transport facilities to Royal Parks, the London Filming Partnership (LFP) brings together diverse players in the city to collaborate on making London as film-friendly as possible. Together, we support over 1,000 media projects in the city every year.
If your organisation is involved with the production of media in London in any way, you are encouraged to join the LFP. Membership is free and comes with many benefits.
How the LFP works
Since 2005, over 330 organisations and agencies have joined the LFP, including:
- All the London Borough Film Services
- Post-production companies
- Industry bodies
- Metropolitan Police
- Transport for London
- Royal Parks
- National Trust
- Ministry of Defence
In addition, a wide variety of individual locations such as the London Eye, Imperial War Museum, Somerset House, the Old Royal Naval College and various hotels are active partners.
All share a commitment to making London a welcoming place for production while ensuring the city's residents enjoy the economic benefits of filming in the capital with minimal inconvenience.
Are you involved in facilitating the creation of film, television, advertisements, animation or games in the city? Organisations of all stripes are encouraged to join the LFP today to connect with the community and create a better, united film-friendly city.
Sign up for free now and receive:
- Invitations to networking events
- Invitations to special preview film screenings
- Professional industry advice
- Assistance in maximising your film-friendly potential
- A network of film industry connections
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to become a member of the LFP.
- Proud to be sponsoring the UK film reception at #Cannes2017 and celebrating the capital's ongoing success! https://t.co/5gmyE5pMbo
- See delightfully quirky comedy-drama and @koreanfilmfest teaser screening Queen of Walking, tonight @RegentStCinema … https://t.co/Ae1Sz2AwQf
- RT @PerformanceIns : Pleased to announce we'll be continuing our partnership with @Film_London for another 3 years!! #filmmakers https://t.…
This year our Production Finance Market – the UK’s only film finance market – takes place from 9-11 October and is now open for applications. Find out more about PFM's new international partners and the Film London Micro Market.
Timely explorations of motherhood, matriarchy, gender identity and the modern LGBTQ experience. Discover the two new titles from London-based filmmakers which have been commissioned for Microwave, our award-winning feature film scheme.