Applications for this fund have now closed.
Developing Young Audiences (16 - 30) Pitch Pot
Engaging young people aged 16-30 is one of the key priorities for Film Hub London and the BFI, as set out in BFI2022. With this in mind, Film Hub London is very happy to invite proposals which include a specific consideration towards building young audiences for non-mainstream film.
Proposals can be for:
• Marketing activity for existing programmes which would appeal to 16-30 year olds;
• New programmes of activity which will increase access for 16-30 year olds to Independent British and International film.
Film Hub London members with relevant proposals can apply for anything from £100 - £5,000, to support 85% of the total costs.
The deadline for applications is Thursday 31 August.
- It's a full house for day two of Distributor #Slatedays with tailored one to one meetings in full swing!… https://t.co/r9vQVFHKew
- ☔ @Raindance Film Festival kicks off today, showing 250+ films at venues across London over 12 days! See what's on:… https://t.co/D9PjtuBfyJ
- RT @weareparable : We're looking forward to day 2 of @Film_London 's Slate Day w/ @tnbfc @BritBlacklist