Applications for this fund have now closed.
Developing Young Audiences (16 - 30) Pitch Pot
Engaging young people aged 16-30 is one of the key priorities for Film Hub London and the BFI, as set out in BFI2022. With this in mind, Film Hub London is very happy to invite proposals which include a specific consideration towards building young audiences for non-mainstream film.
Proposals can be for:
• Marketing activity for existing programmes which would appeal to 16-30 year olds;
• New programmes of activity which will increase access for 16-30 year olds to Independent British and International film.
Film Hub London members with relevant proposals can apply for anything from £100 - £5,000, to support 85% of the total costs.
The deadline for applications is Thursday 31 August.
- 👇 Deadlines for the diary 👇 22 Feb - Fantastic Fest @fantasticfest 26 Feb - SCINEMA International Science Film Fest… https://t.co/u7JEiBFV2I
- Need some exposure for your short film? Send it to @wearehiive for the chance to showcase your work + win prizes fr… https://t.co/Ec0VKx6O13
- Start #InternationalWomensWeek in style. Showcasing the work of emerging female filmmakers, #FromtheWilderness is a… https://t.co/X3ZHhKfYgE
We spoke to director Harry Lighton about the politics and inspiration behind Wren Boys, his overnight success short film which has been BAFTA and BIFA nominated, as well as screening at Sundance, SXSW and BFI London Film Festival.