Engaging young people aged 16-30 is one of the key priorities for Film Hub London and the BFI, as set out in BFI2022. With this in mind, Film Hub London is very happy to invite proposals which include a specific consideration towards building young audiences for non-mainstream film.
Proposals can be for:
• Marketing activity for existing programmes which would appeal to 16-30 year olds;
• New programmes of activity which will increase access for 16-30 year olds to Independent British and International film.
Film Hub London members with relevant proposals can apply for anything from £100 - £5,000, to support 85% of the total costs.
The deadline for applications is Thursday 31 August.
- 18-25 yr old filmmaker? Apply to @RoundhouseLDN 's And Now What film fund to make a new short. Deadline 31 July: https://t.co/csJLvksoen
- .@bfinetwork seek writers, directors & producers to participate in an intensive #LFF industry programme. Apply now!… https://t.co/5IhXUBxXNY
- Filmmakers in Redbridge and Waltham Forest can still apply to London Calling via Eastern Edge - details here!… https://t.co/j3RaSj9isB
FLAMIN opens applications for a brand new funding and mentoring scheme targeted towards artists beginning their careers working with moving image. Discover more about this exciting scheme, who is eligible and how to apply.