Shorts on tour
Film Hub London presents a selection of the best short films produced through Film London's London Calling and London Calling Plus schemes in 2014, which all premiered at the BFI London Film Festival.
This package includes the BAFTA nominated Three Brothers, the Sundance Grand Jury Prize selected Daytimer, and more!
This short film programme is free of charge for Hub Members to screen.
Additionally, there is financial support for a limited number of talent appearances and Q&As.
About the programme
This series of six English language short films make up a 90–minute runtime.
- Two Dosas (Dir. Sarmad Masud, 15 min)
- Daytimer (Dir. Riz Ahmed, 16 min)
- 7.2 (Dir. Nida Mazoor, 14 min)
- Across Still Water (Dir. Ruth Grimberg, 13 min)
- Three Brothers (Dir. Aleem Khan, 16 min)
- Some Candid Observations on the Eve of the End of the World (Dir. John Howlett, 16 mins)
- 18-25 yr old filmmaker? Apply to @RoundhouseLDN 's And Now What film fund to make a new short. Deadline 31 July: https://t.co/csJLvksoen
- .@bfinetwork seek writers, directors & producers to participate in an intensive #LFF industry programme. Apply now!… https://t.co/5IhXUBxXNY
- Filmmakers in Redbridge and Waltham Forest can still apply to London Calling via Eastern Edge - details here!… https://t.co/j3RaSj9isB
FLAMIN opens applications for a brand new funding and mentoring scheme targeted towards artists beginning their careers working with moving image. Discover more about this exciting scheme, who is eligible and how to apply.