Shorts on tour
Film Hub London presents a selection of the best short films produced through Film London's London Calling and London Calling Plus schemes in 2014, which all premiered at the BFI London Film Festival.
This package includes the BAFTA nominated Three Brothers, the Sundance Grand Jury Prize selected Daytimer, and more!
This short film programme is free of charge for Hub Members to screen.
Additionally, there is financial support for a limited number of talent appearances and Q&As.
About the programme
This series of six English language short films make up a 90–minute runtime.
- Two Dosas (Dir. Sarmad Masud, 15 min)
- Daytimer (Dir. Riz Ahmed, 16 min)
- 7.2 (Dir. Nida Mazoor, 14 min)
- Across Still Water (Dir. Ruth Grimberg, 13 min)
- Three Brothers (Dir. Aleem Khan, 16 min)
- Some Candid Observations on the Eve of the End of the World (Dir. John Howlett, 16 mins)
- See Anna Rose Holmer's astonishing The Fits + a discussion on adolescence as choreography, tomorrow @Phoenixcinema :… https://t.co/cxMZJTxCRf
- .@weareparable's celebration of the mighty Spike Lee continues with epic biopic Malcolm X, tomorrow… https://t.co/vBD020HxS7
- ...As well as #LDNCalling alum Stella Corradi's electric @LittleSoldierUK + Q&A with @ZaweAshton :… https://t.co/T3gcvcSAAA
The East End Film Festival comes to town again next month! Running from Friday 2 June to Sunday 2 July, we are pleased to see so many Film London alumni in the exciting 2017 line-up, including the headline film opening the festival.