Shorts on tour
Film Hub London presents a selection of the best short films produced through Film London's London Calling and London Calling Plus schemes in 2014, which all premiered at the BFI London Film Festival.
This package includes the BAFTA nominated Three Brothers, the Sundance Grand Jury Prize selected Daytimer, and more!
This short film programme is free of charge for Hub Members to screen.
Additionally, there is financial support for a limited number of talent appearances and Q&As.
About the programme
This series of six English language short films make up a 90–minute runtime.
- Two Dosas (Dir. Sarmad Masud, 15 min)
- Daytimer (Dir. Riz Ahmed, 16 min)
- 7.2 (Dir. Nida Mazoor, 14 min)
- Across Still Water (Dir. Ruth Grimberg, 13 min)
- Three Brothers (Dir. Aleem Khan, 16 min)
- Some Candid Observations on the Eve of the End of the World (Dir. John Howlett, 16 mins)
- 👇 Deadlines for the diary 👇 22 Feb - Fantastic Fest @fantasticfest 26 Feb - SCINEMA International Science Film Fest… https://t.co/u7JEiBFV2I
- Need some exposure for your short film? Send it to @wearehiive for the chance to showcase your work + win prizes fr… https://t.co/Ec0VKx6O13
- Start #InternationalWomensWeek in style. Showcasing the work of emerging female filmmakers, #FromtheWilderness is a… https://t.co/X3ZHhKfYgE
We spoke to director Harry Lighton about the politics and inspiration behind Wren Boys, his overnight success short film which has been BAFTA and BIFA nominated, as well as screening at Sundance, SXSW and BFI London Film Festival.