Shorts on tour
Film Hub London presents a selection of the best short films produced through Film London's London Calling and London Calling Plus schemes in 2014, which all premiered at the BFI London Film Festival.
This package includes the BAFTA nominated Three Brothers, the Sundance Grand Jury Prize selected Daytimer, and more!
This short film programme is free of charge for Hub Members to screen.
Additionally, there is financial support for a limited number of talent appearances and Q&As.
About the programme
This series of six English language short films make up a 90–minute runtime.
- Two Dosas (Dir. Sarmad Masud, 15 min)
- Daytimer (Dir. Riz Ahmed, 16 min)
- 7.2 (Dir. Nida Mazoor, 14 min)
- Across Still Water (Dir. Ruth Grimberg, 13 min)
- Three Brothers (Dir. Aleem Khan, 16 min)
- Some Candid Observations on the Eve of the End of the World (Dir. John Howlett, 16 mins)
- Attending @BVExpo tomorrow? Catch our CEO @aojwFL_BFC in convo with @Kermodemovie . Register here:… https://t.co/Qc9bzf0pdc
- Catch #BFIbacked Trespass Against Us in 25 cinemas across the UK tonight - screening as part of #BIFAIndependents :… https://t.co/Ufrg7kqqF5
- RT @wearehiive : Filmmakers! Get your film seen by sales companies. Apply to @Film_London ’s Breakthrough strand at London Screenings. https:…
We are very pleased to announce the recipients of the latest FLAMIN Productions development awards – London-based artist filmmakers Roz Mortimer and Paul Simon Richards will receive funding and support as they develop their new projects, respectively entitled The Deathless Woman and Quasi-Monte Carlo.