If you show films in London or are hoping to, our Exhibitors' Breakfasts are for you. From cinemas, festivals and art centres to local authority Film Officers, film clubs and freelancers, the Breakfasts provide film exhibitors in London with the chance to meet each other. They're an opportunity to share sector news, opportunities, best practice and lessons learnt - developing ways of working together in new and exciting ways.
And our Breakfasts have helped build strong partnerships: venues have brought in new festivals, festivals have forged collaborations, and mentoring relationships have developed.
The next Exhibitors' Breakfast will take place at Guy's Hospital ICAP MediCinema on Friday 29 March with a focus on community wellbeing. Register now.
Alongside the opportunity to talk to each other, the Breakfasts offer presentations on key issues affecting the sector. Previous discussions include:
- Collaborative programming
- Accessible screenings
- Project evaluation
- Outreach and partnership working
- Sustainability in cinemas
A wide variety of representatives from the industry speak at the Breakfasts. Come along to hear from the likes of:
- BFI Film Audience Network (FAN)
- Cinema Nation
- Creative Skillset
- Creative Europe
- East End Film Festival
- Eastside Community Heritage
- Film Festival Academy
- Independent Cinema Office
- Little White Lies
- A New Direction
- Portobello Pop-up
- Shape Arts
- Tom Fleming Creative Consultancy
Would you like to present at an Exhibitors' Breakfast? Email email@example.com
Film London aims to host the Exhibitors' Breakfasts at different venues across the city. Previous hosts include:
- ArtHouse Crouch End
- Barbican Cinema
- Bernie Grant Arts Centre
- Curzon Cinemas
- Deptford Cinema
- Genesis Cinema
- Hackney Picturehouse
- Phoenix Cinema
- Rich Mix
- Ritzy Picturehouse
- Riverside Studios
- Roxy Bar and Screen
- Shape Arts
- Woolwich Grand Theatre
Would you like to host a Breakfast? Get in touch! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Film Hub London
Our Exhibitors' Breakfasts are part of Film Hub London - a network for organisations showing films across the capital. Membership is free and gives you access to funding opportunities, a range of support and bespoke programmes.
Not yet a member? Join Film Hub London now.
“Very informative and well themed . . . worthwhile networking and exercises, impressive tips and conversations”
Nick Denes, Director London Palestine Film Festival
- RT @BFI : Watch this exclusive clip: Drama, dance and death innovatively collide in @GRParris life-affirming debut feature @marifeaturefilm …
- London's Festival of Contemporary Arab Culture @shubbakfestival kicks off on July 3rd @barbicancentre with a select… https://t.co/5Jx421GCFB
- RT @BechdelTestFest : Happy SUPPORT THE GIRLS preview day! Join us at @CentralPictureH from 6.30pm for one of our favourite films of 2019, p…
UPstream is the first event of its type providing a unique opportunity for Intellectual Property (IP) holders to present their content top Film and TV Drama producers, distributors, agents, and other potential buyers.