Training & Travel Bursaries
Applications for training and travel bursaries are now closed until the end of March 2017.
Members of Film Hub London can access a range of funding and training opportunities designed to help achieve the Hub's aim of expanding cinema provision and engagement across the capital.
Training, accommodation and travel bursaries
As a member of the Hub, you can apply for bursaries as a contribution to fees, travel and accommodation to enable your attendance at relevant training.
Read reports from past bursary recipients who attended:
- Sheffield Doc/Fest
- Berlin International Film Festival
- ICO’s Cultural Cinema Exhibition course
- Cannes International Film Festival
Film Hub London can fund up to 70% of fees and 50% of travel and accommodation.
- When will the scheme be available from? 11 December 2013
- When do I need to apply by? Rolling. Applications will be reviewed at the end of each month
- How much can I apply for? £50 - £500 (up to 70% of fees and 50% of travel and accommodation)
In order to qualify for a bursary, you must show how the training will be of benefit to your career. If the application is successful, you will be required to report back to the Hub on the training. The bursary will be paid on completion of the course following production of valid receipts.
- Great to see so many faces at our London Filming Partners drinks last night. Thanks to @OGGSVenue for hosting & our… https://t.co/d31Qh1uO17
- Want to hear from specialist factual commissioners? Head to @BAFTA on Mon 23 January for a panel discussion and Q&A… https://t.co/TZt6NQmUfN
- Watch our archive film of the month for #WinnieThePoohDay - a 1928 beekeeper and her honey picnic!… https://t.co/ETzQtWJZhb