Training & Travel Bursaries
Applications for training and travel bursaries are now closed until the end of March 2017.
Members of Film Hub London can access a range of funding and training opportunities designed to help achieve the Hub's aim of expanding cinema provision and engagement across the capital.
Training, accommodation and travel bursaries
As a member of the Hub, you can apply for bursaries as a contribution to fees, travel and accommodation to enable your attendance at relevant training.
Read reports from past bursary recipients who attended:
- Sheffield Doc/Fest
- Berlin International Film Festival
- ICO’s Cultural Cinema Exhibition course
- Cannes International Film Festival
Film Hub London can fund up to 70% of fees and 50% of travel and accommodation.
- When will the scheme be available from? 11 December 2013
- When do I need to apply by? Rolling. Applications will be reviewed at the end of each month
- How much can I apply for? £50 - £500 (up to 70% of fees and 50% of travel and accommodation)
In order to qualify for a bursary, you must show how the training will be of benefit to your career. If the application is successful, you will be required to report back to the Hub on the training. The bursary will be paid on completion of the course following production of valid receipts.
- T A P E Collective present thought-provoking, US abortion rights doc Jackson + discussion today @UpstairsRitzy :… https://t.co/9nYa2D8fEn
- LGBT+ strand Out at Central continues with Ang Lee’s devastating drama Brokeback Mountain @CentralPictureH tomorrow… https://t.co/XKRBDrQ3Im
- This Monday, @scifitheatre present 1971's The Andromeda Strain @VICTORIADALSTON + discussion on life in space:… https://t.co/OU2E43pWuk
The countdown to this year’s London Games Festival (30 March – 9 April) starts here, and today we can unveil four key events that will be forming part of the 11-day celebration of games and interactive entertainment.