Training & Travel Bursaries
Members of Film Hub London can access a range of funding and training opportunities designed to help achieve the Hub's aim of expanding cinema provision and engagement across the capital.
Training, accommodation and travel bursaries
As a member of the Hub, you can apply for bursaries as a contribution to fees, travel and accommodation to enable your attendance at relevant training.
Read reports from past bursary recipients who attended:
- Sheffield Doc/Fest
- Berlin International Film Festival
- ICO’s Cultural Cinema Exhibition course
- Cannes International Film Festival
Film Hub London can fund up to 70% of fees and 50% of travel and accommodation.
- When do I need to apply by? Rolling. Applications will be reviewed at the end of each month and we will endeavour to get back to applicants in the first few days of each month.
- How much can I apply for? £50 - £500 (up to 70% of fees and 50% of travel and accommodation)
In order to qualify for a bursary, you must show how the training will be of benefit to your career. If the application is successful, you will be required to report back to the Hub on the training. The bursary will be paid on completion of the course following production of valid receipts.
- Brilliantly weird Japanese sci-fi, Warning from Space inspired Kubrick's 2001. See it tomorrow @BarbicanCentre :… https://t.co/hDH8E0Dpjr
- Find out how art informs film with @HackneyPH 's Art History for Filmmakers course led by @bitterwit starting 12 Sep… https://t.co/8hiUnfYIDs
- .@BirdsEyeViewFF present Step, an uplifting doc on a Baltimore dance troupe + dance & discussion, tonight… https://t.co/7PHywo0sEa