Training & Travel Bursaries
Members of Film Hub London can access a range of funding and training opportunities designed to help achieve the Hub's aim of expanding cinema provision and engagement across the capital.
Training, accommodation and travel bursaries
As a member of the Hub, you can apply for bursaries as a contribution to fees, travel and accommodation to enable your attendance at relevant training.
Read reports from past bursary recipients who attended:
- Sheffield Doc/Fest
- Berlin International Film Festival
- ICO’s Cultural Cinema Exhibition course
- Cannes International Film Festival
Film Hub London can fund up to 70% of fees and 50% of travel and accommodation.
- When will the scheme be available from? 11 December 2013
- When do I need to apply by? Rolling. Applications will be reviewed at the end of each month
- How much can I apply for? £50 - £500 (up to 70% of fees and 50% of travel and accommodation)
In order to qualify for a bursary, you must show how the training will be of benefit to your career. If the application is successful, you will be required to report back to the Hub on the training. The bursary will be paid on completion of the course following production of valid receipts.
- Proud to be sponsoring the UK film reception at #Cannes2017 and celebrating the capital's ongoing success! https://t.co/5gmyE5pMbo
- See delightfully quirky comedy-drama and @koreanfilmfest teaser screening Queen of Walking, tonight @RegentStCinema … https://t.co/Ae1Sz2AwQf
- RT @PerformanceIns : Pleased to announce we'll be continuing our partnership with @Film_London for another 3 years!! #filmmakers https://t.…
This year our Production Finance Market – the UK’s only film finance market – takes place from 9-11 October and is now open for applications. Find out more about PFM's new international partners and the Film London Micro Market.
Timely explorations of motherhood, matriarchy, gender identity and the modern LGBTQ experience. Discover the two new titles from London-based filmmakers which have been commissioned for Microwave, our award-winning feature film scheme.