Exhibitor Activation Programme
Please note that applications for the Exhibitor Activation Programme are now closed.
Film Hub London's Exhibitor Activation Programme aims to support film exhibition projects which develop audiences for a diverse range of British and International films.
We are looking for proposals which enable exhibitors to deliver programming and audience development initiatives which:
- Broaden their programming
- Develop new audiences
- Allow Film Hub London members to collaborate and share resources
- Expressions of Interest can be submitted until 31 January 2017, or until funds are exhausted
- All activity must be completed by 31 March 2017
- Allow four weeks for a decision
Email email@example.com to learn more.
Sign up to our Exhibitors' Newsletter for future opportunities.
- RT @rizmc : National Film school launches free directing workshop aimed at increasing diversity - go get it! https://t.co/0jyBnWAsk8
- @kay646464 @BAFTA Hi Kay, it is a pygmy three-toed sloth from the recent #PlanetEarth2
- Great to see so many faces at our London Filming Partners drinks last night. Thanks to @OGGSVenue for hosting & our… https://t.co/d31Qh1uO17