Exhibitor Activation Programme
Please note that applications for the Exhibitor Activation Programme are now closed. We are currently in the process of applying for funding. Please sign up to our newsletter below to be kept up-to-date.
Film Hub London's Exhibitor Activation Programme aims to support film exhibition projects which develop audiences for a diverse range of British and International films.
We are looking for proposals which enable exhibitors to deliver programming and audience development initiatives which:
- Broaden their programming
- Develop new audiences
- Allow Film Hub London members to collaborate and share resources
Email email@example.com to learn more.
Sign up to our Exhibitors' Newsletter for future opportunities.
- #Playback exhibition at @KingstonUni hosts a free screening of London-made shorts + Q&A with young filmmakers tmrw:… https://t.co/W8jmFjwUjt
- RT @SecretGardenPic : Super excited to say Blackout won Best Short Film & Supporting Performance in a Short @SouthamptonFilm chuffed! 🎥#Film…
- See A Scanner Darkly in all its rotoscoped glory @GenesisCinema this Sunday + Q&A with its composer @grahamreynolds … https://t.co/tlrvmFYjWP
We are excited to announce the launch of a new scheme we are running with Apulia Film Commission, designed for co-production-ready filmmakers eager to hone their skills, learn from industry experts and pitch their ideas to leading international financiers.