Exhibitor Activation Programme
Please note that applications for the Exhibitor Activation Programme are now closed. We are currently in the process of applying for funding. Please sign up to our newsletter below to be kept up-to-date.
Film Hub London's Exhibitor Activation Programme aims to support film exhibition projects which develop audiences for a diverse range of British and International films.
We are looking for proposals which enable exhibitors to deliver programming and audience development initiatives which:
- Broaden their programming
- Develop new audiences
- Allow Film Hub London members to collaborate and share resources
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Sign up to our Exhibitors' Newsletter for future opportunities.
- @EastEndFilmFest are screening David Lynch's Blue Velvet in an appropriately atmospheric Masonic Temple tomorrow:… https://t.co/hIpL0JtkqW
- Cult film Days Like These documents the 1986 Red Wedge tour. Catch a rare screening + Q&A tonight @CinemaMuseum :… https://t.co/F6YMkjButn
- RT @BIFA_film : . @Film_London can help you screen your film to sales reps & #festival programmers - find out more here: https://t.co/Lo5MjJ…
The countdown to this year’s London Games Festival (30 March – 9 April) starts here, and today we can unveil four key events that will be forming part of the 11-day celebration of games and interactive entertainment.