Exhibitor Activation Programme
Please note that applications for the Exhibitor Activation Programme are now closed. We are currently in the process of applying for funding. Please sign up to our newsletter below to be kept up-to-date.
Film Hub London's Exhibitor Activation Programme aims to support film exhibition projects which develop audiences for a diverse range of British and International films.
We are looking for proposals which enable exhibitors to deliver programming and audience development initiatives which:
- Broaden their programming
- Develop new audiences
- Allow Film Hub London members to collaborate and share resources
Email email@example.com to learn more.
Sign up to our Exhibitors' Newsletter for future opportunities.
- Proud to be sponsoring the UK film reception at #Cannes2017 and celebrating the capital's ongoing success! https://t.co/5gmyE5pMbo
- See delightfully quirky comedy-drama and @koreanfilmfest teaser screening Queen of Walking, tonight @RegentStCinema … https://t.co/Ae1Sz2AwQf
- RT @PerformanceIns : Pleased to announce we'll be continuing our partnership with @Film_London for another 3 years!! #filmmakers https://t.…
This year our Production Finance Market – the UK’s only film finance market – takes place from 9-11 October and is now open for applications. Find out more about PFM's new international partners and the Film London Micro Market.
Timely explorations of motherhood, matriarchy, gender identity and the modern LGBTQ experience. Discover the two new titles from London-based filmmakers which have been commissioned for Microwave, our award-winning feature film scheme.