Exhibitor Activation Programme
Please note that applications for the Exhibitor Activation Programme are now closed. We are currently in the process of applying for funding. Please sign up to our newsletter below to be kept up-to-date.
Film Hub London's Exhibitor Activation Programme aims to support film exhibition projects which develop audiences for a diverse range of British and International films.
We are looking for proposals which enable exhibitors to deliver programming and audience development initiatives which:
- Broaden their programming
- Develop new audiences
- Allow Film Hub London members to collaborate and share resources
Email email@example.com to learn more.
Sign up to our Exhibitors' Newsletter for future opportunities.
- RT @londongamesfest : "More than half of the speakers at this year's #LGF2017 are women" -@PercyBlakeney63 says to big cheers!
- RT @londongamesfest : "We created £10m of business in the first year of #LGF2017 alone," @PercyBlakeney63 continues
- RT @londongamesfest : "London is already the games capital of not just Europe, but the world," says @PercyBlakeney63 #LGF2017
We are proud to announce the launch of a pilot return-to-work scheme for parents looking to get back into the TV industry after starting a family. Funded by Creative Skillset, the initiative will offer five one-month placements, which will run from April to June 2017.
This week sees smart horror film The Autopsy of Jane Doe hit UK cinemas for a special one-night screening. André Øvredal’s ultra-tense, darkly-humorous film was made in London, and produced by a team who previously worked together on Microwave film Shifty.