Exhibitor Activation Programme
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
Reflecting the key objectives of BFI 2022, the core objectives of the Exhibitor Activation Programme are to:
- increase and develop young audiences (aged 16-30 years old) for British, International and specialised film.
- increase the range and diversity of audiences engaging with British, International and specialised film.
- increase the representation of diverse groups, identities and cultures on-screen and off-screen.
- develop new audiences for Independent British, International and specialised films.
How much can I apply for?
£100 - £5,000 (to support up to 85% of the total project cost)
How much has been allocated to this initiative in 2018/19?
Who can submit a proposal?
Film Hub London membership organisations only.
Please note that the Film Hub London membership scheme has been refreshed as of May 2018, so in order to be eligible your organisation must have reapplied and been accepted for membership here: http://filmlondon.org.uk/film-hub-london-membership
How can I submit a proposal?
Please take the time to fully read our Exhibitor Activation Programme Guidance before applying.
Proposals should be submitted through the online form here: https://filmlondon.wufoo.eu/forms/exhibitor-activation-programme-eoi/
A proposal is not a funding application, but the start of a conversation on how we might collaborate.
So we can fully understand your proposals we ask that you provide:
- a description of the activity you propose to deliver, including information on any project partners and how it meets Exhibitor Activation Programme priorities
- a breakdown of projected costs and income, including your contribution
- details of where the activity will take place, the target audience for it, and how you intend to reach them.
If you have any questions about the Exhibitor Activation Programme or on Film Hub London membership please contact us on email@example.com or 020 7613 7697.
When can I submit a Proposal?
Proposals can be submitted at any time until the Exhibitor Activation Programme is closed or funds have been exhausted (whichever comes first).
Last date to submit proposals:
Proposals should be submitted no later than 4 weeks before the start date of the project. Early submission is recommended.
When will the support decisions be announced?
Please allow at least four working weeks from final proposal submission for decisions on support.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- RT @TinaPulejkova : Thanks @FL_FLAMIN for making this residency happen! In Residence: Young UK artist filmmakers in Sardinia https://t.co/t…
- CALL FOR ENTRIES - London’s @GenesisCinema launches its 1st film festival this June with @FragmentsFest , celebratin… https://t.co/3TiyuP0yAJ
- RT @BirdsEyeViewFF : Rose-Lynn Harlan needs to leave Glasgow and make it as a country singer. See the ace ‘Wild Rose’ @Everymancinema Kings…
Film London is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2019 FLAMIN Productions development award. London-based artist filmmakers Jasmina Cibic, Billy Dosanjh and Patrick Hough will receive funding and support as they develop their new moving image projects over the coming months.
This week the Vancouver Economic Commission (VEC) will welcome a U.K. delegation led by Film London that includes five globally recognized animation studios seeking to generate leads, create co-production opportunities and network with their Vancouver counterparts.