Exhibitor Activation Programme
[PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 2019-2020 EXHIBITOR ACTIVATION PROGRAMME FUNDS HAVE NOW BEEN EXHAUSTED; THE PROGRAMME WILL REOPEN IN THE NEXT FINANCIAL YEAR, SUBJECT TO FUNDING]
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
Reflecting the key objectives of BFI 2022, the core objectives of the Exhibitor Activation Programme are to:
- increase and develop young audiences (aged 16-30 years old) for British, International and specialised film.
- increase the range and diversity of audiences engaging with British, International and specialised film.
- increase the representation of diverse groups, identities and cultures on-screen and off-screen.
- develop new audiences for Independent British, International and specialised films.
How much can I apply for?
£100 - £5,000 (to support up to 85% of the total project cost)
How much has been allocated to this initiative in 2019/20?
Who can submit a proposal?
Film Hub London membership organisations only.
Please note that the Film Hub London membership scheme has been refreshed as of May 2018, so in order to be eligible your organisation must have reapplied and been accepted for membership here: http://filmlondon.org.uk/film-hub-london-membership
How can I submit a proposal?
Please take the time to fully read our Exhibitor Activation Programme Guidance before applying.
Proposals should be submitted through an online form [please note the fund is currently closed; further updates will be available in due course].
A proposal is not a funding application, but the start of a conversation on how we might collaborate.
So we can fully understand your proposals we ask that you provide:
- a description of the activity you propose to deliver, including information on any project partners and how it meets Exhibitor Activation Programme priorities
- a breakdown of projected costs and income, including your contribution
- details of where the activity will take place, the target audience for it, and how you intend to reach them.
If you have any questions about the Exhibitor Activation Programme or on Film Hub London membership please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7613 7697.
When can I submit a Proposal?
Proposals can be submitted at any time until the Exhibitor Activation Programme is closed or funds have been exhausted (whichever comes first).
Last date to submit proposals:
Proposals should be submitted no later than 4 weeks before the start date of the project. Early submission is recommended.
When will the support decisions be announced?
Please allow at least four working weeks from final proposal submission for decisions on support.
Email email@example.com to learn more.
Film London’s Equal Access Network has launched Breaking The Glass Ceiling, a new leadership programme to support black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) mid-level professionals in the Film and TV industry, with industry experts from BFI, Film4, ITV Studios and more to participate.