Exhibitor Activation Programme
Please note that applications for the Exhibitor Activation Programme are now closed. We are currently in the process of applying for funding. Please sign up to our newsletter below to be kept up-to-date.
Film Hub London's Exhibitor Activation Programme aims to support film exhibition projects which develop audiences for a diverse range of British and International films.
We are looking for proposals which enable exhibitors to deliver programming and audience development initiatives which:
- Broaden their programming
- Develop new audiences
- Allow Film Hub London members to collaborate and share resources
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Sign up to our Exhibitors' Newsletter for future opportunities.
- Go and see excellent WW11 comedy-drama Their Finest @_QueenOfHoxton_ tomorrow and get a free copy of the book!… https://t.co/NgWlN641wc
- Watch affecting doc on Jean Vanier's vision of peace &love, Summer in the Forest + Q&A, tomorrow @GateCinema :… https://t.co/hSOJ0PtRXI
- Brilliantly weird Japanese sci-fi, Warning from Space inspired Kubrick's 2001. See it tomorrow @BarbicanCentre :… https://t.co/hDH8E0Dpjr