Distributor Slate Day
We're very happy to announce that the newly-expanded third edition of the Distributor Slate Day will take place on Tuesday 19 and Wednesday 20 September at Picturehouse Central.
Designed to build even stronger links between distributors and exhibitors, this event will now take place over two days.
The first day will see 26 distibutors – including majors and independents – present their upcoming theatrical slates, showing marketing and release information, trailers, artwork presentations, and exclusive preview footage from upcoming releases. Day one also includes a networking lunch and evening drinks reception, creating opportunities for distributors and exhibitors to network, share ideas and build new and mutually beneficial relationships.
The second day is a chance for exhibitors to 'Meet the Distributor' and have focused 1:1 meetings with distributors and key partners, organised in a speed dating style.
Slate Presentations Day
Tuesday 19 September 2017, 10.00am – 8.00pm
Registration from 8.30am
Meet the Distributor Day
Wednesday 20 September 2017
Event: 10.00am – 5.00pm
Organised in a speed dating style, the Meet the Distributor Day is a chance for exhibitors to have focused 1:1 meetings with distributors and key partners.
Distributors will be presenting on Day 1 and available for meetings on Day 2 unless otherwise stated.
- Altitude FilmDistribution
- Arrow Films
- BFI Distribution
- Curzon Artificial Eye
- Dartmouth Films
- Independent Cinema Office
- Lionsgate Films (Day 1 only)
- Munro Film Services Ltd
- National Amusements
- New Wave
- Peccadillo Pictures
- Picturehouse Entertainment (Day 2 TBC)
- Sony Pictures Releasing
- STX Entertainment
- The New Black
- Thunderbird Releasing
- Together Films
- Trafalgar Releasing
- Twentieth Century Fox (Day 1 only)
- Vertigo Releasing
- Walt Disney Studios (Day 2 TBC)
- Warner Bros. Pictures UK
On Day 2, delegates will also have the chance for 1:1 meetings with representatives from:
- Cinema For All
- Into Film
- Young Film Audience Network
- BFI FAN (Access advice)
- BFI FAN (New Release Strategy advice)
2 Day pass - £15
1 Day pass - £10
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or your local Hub for the registration password.
This event is a joint presentation from Film Hub London, Film Hub South East and the BFI Film Audience Network, supported by Picturehouse Cinemas, and in partnership with comScore, Screen International, Motion Picture Solutions and Movio.
- Brilliantly weird Japanese sci-fi, Warning from Space inspired Kubrick's 2001. See it tomorrow @BarbicanCentre :… https://t.co/hDH8E0Dpjr
- Find out how art informs film with @HackneyPH 's Art History for Filmmakers course led by @bitterwit starting 12 Sep… https://t.co/8hiUnfYIDs
- .@BirdsEyeViewFF present Step, an uplifting doc on a Baltimore dance troupe + dance & discussion, tonight… https://t.co/7PHywo0sEa