Community Screen Scheme
Applications for Community Screen Scheme are now closed.
If you made an application to the scheme, please allow four weeks for a decision.
Through Community Screen Scheme, Film Hub London encourages its Members to develop inventive and engaging community programming initiatives in their local area through funding and partnerships.
Developed in response to research by Film London showing large gaps in cinema provision and engagement across London, Community Screen Scheme aims to:
- reach new and underserved audiences in London
- encourage cinemas and community groups to work together
- enable more diverse films for more diverse audiences playing regularly at cinemas
Previously funded projects
Sign up to our Exhibitors' Newsletter to keep up to date with future opportunities.
“The Hub has given us an opportunity to connect with hard to reach senior people through regional Indian cinema”
Malti Patel, Apsara Arts
- RT @TheGhoulFilm : Saturday: join Ben Wheatley for a chat w/ director Gareth Tunley after a screening of The Ghoul at Duke's Komedia https:/…
- .@WelcomePresents are offering up a day of great films and tasty food, tomorrow @DalstonRoofPark . #RefugeesWelcome :… https://t.co/1xN8kPBJjr
- Apply to The @FL_FLAMIN Fellowship to join a new group of emerging artist filmmakers + get £2.5k project funding:… https://t.co/fA86bIMeRi