Community Screen Scheme
Applications for Community Screen Scheme are now closed.
If you made an application to the scheme, please allow four weeks for a decision.
Through Community Screen Scheme, Film Hub London encourages its Members to develop inventive and engaging community programming initiatives in their local area through funding and partnerships.
Developed in response to research by Film London showing large gaps in cinema provision and engagement across London, Community Screen Scheme aims to:
- reach new and underserved audiences in London
- encourage cinemas and community groups to work together
- enable more diverse films for more diverse audiences playing regularly at cinemas
Previously funded projects
Sign up to our Exhibitors' Newsletter to keep up to date with future opportunities.
“The Hub has given us an opportunity to connect with hard to reach senior people through regional Indian cinema”
Malti Patel, Apsara Arts
- LGBT+ strand Out at Central continues with Ang Lee’s devastating drama Brokeback Mountain @CentralPictureH tomorrow… https://t.co/XKRBDrQ3Im
- This Monday, @scifitheatre present 1971's The Andromeda Strain @VICTORIADALSTON + discussion on life in space:… https://t.co/OU2E43pWuk
- @InShortFF present a selection of acclaimed shorts that explore ideas of money & wealth, tonight @CWCultureSpace :… https://t.co/nXoWdRfm5i
The countdown to this year’s London Games Festival (30 March – 9 April) starts here, and today we can unveil four key events that will be forming part of the 11-day celebration of games and interactive entertainment.