Community Screen Scheme
Applications for Community Screen Scheme are now closed.
If you made an application to the scheme, please allow four weeks for a decision.
Through Community Screen Scheme, Film Hub London encourages its Members to develop inventive and engaging community programming initiatives in their local area through funding and partnerships.
Developed in response to research by Film London showing large gaps in cinema provision and engagement across London, Community Screen Scheme aims to:
- reach new and underserved audiences in London
- encourage cinemas and community groups to work together
- enable more diverse films for more diverse audiences playing regularly at cinemas
Previously funded projects
Sign up to our Exhibitors' Newsletter to keep up to date with future opportunities.
“The Hub has given us an opportunity to connect with hard to reach senior people through regional Indian cinema”
Malti Patel, Apsara Arts
- RT @OnestoWatch_TV : It's your FINAL WEEK to apply for FREE TV mentoring, masterclasses & career development + a pass to @EdinburghTVFest ht…
- Ground-breaking female directors, world cinema and short docs: find out what Film Hub London are supporting in 2017… https://t.co/vpQ5V1iisv
- Film London CEO @aojwFL_BFC talks about our Production Finance Market and working with @ApuliaFilmComm at Bari Inte… https://t.co/fnBpb2PKQA
Returning to BFI Southbank in May 2017, LOCO London Comedy Film Festival is the UK’s only international comedy film festival. This year, the exciting line-up features several London Calling shorts, as well as new films from Film London alumni.
From the very best in short docs and world cinema to a season of ground-breaking female directors, Film Hub London are supporting cinema projects of all shapes and sizes across the capital throughout 2017.