Community Screen Scheme
Applications for Community Screen Scheme are now closed.
If you made an application to the scheme, please allow four weeks for a decision.
Through Community Screen Scheme, Film Hub London encourages its Members to develop inventive and engaging community programming initiatives in their local area through funding and partnerships.
Developed in response to research by Film London showing large gaps in cinema provision and engagement across London, Community Screen Scheme aims to:
- reach new and underserved audiences in London
- encourage cinemas and community groups to work together
- enable more diverse films for more diverse audiences playing regularly at cinemas
Previously funded projects
Sign up to our Exhibitors' Newsletter to keep up to date with future opportunities.
“The Hub has given us an opportunity to connect with hard to reach senior people through regional Indian cinema”
Malti Patel, Apsara Arts
- You talkin' to me? Catch ultimate anti-hero Travis Bickle in Scorsese's Taxi Driver, late tonight @TheLexiCinema :… https://t.co/s4EQJO1Lak
- Interested in how to make a film on your smartphone? @gofilmit is running a masterclass in Deptford tomorrow!… https://t.co/O0OuQOompU
- Head over to Ealing Town Hall tonight for @CCCEaling 's screening of female-directed, WW2 drama, Europa Europa:… https://t.co/WqEelQ0KwT
This year’s FICCI-FRAMES conference in Mumbai, India will celebrate 2017’s UK India Year of Culture, and we’re pleased to announce that Film London will be strongly represented there, exploring exciting new business opportunities between India and the UK.