Advice & Experience Advisory Scheme
Following a successful pilot scheme run by Film Hubs Central East, North and North West Central, the Advice and Experience Advisory Scheme has now launched across Film Hubs London, Scotland, South East, and South West & West Midlands, along with the recruitment of a number of fantastic new advisers.
The scheme aims to make high-level industry experience accessible to our membership for free, and offers support with marketing plans, completing funding applications, selecting films for a specialised season and improving your project evaluation.
The group of sector specialists we’ve recruited cover the following areas of expertise:
- Bid-writing and fundraising
- Income generation
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Audience development
- Audience engagement and education
- Working with staff and volunteers
- Business development
- Budgets and financial management
- Public speaking
All the advisors are available to book for half day one-to-one sessions, and will be available to members from other Hub regions if appropriate. One-to-one sessions can take place on the phone, via Skype or in person, and will be followed up by a report covering key next steps for your projects.
If you're interested in arranging a session with any of our advisers or want to discuss the scheme further, please email email@example.com with information about which organisation you're from and also what kind of advice you're looking for.
- It's a full house for day two of Distributor #Slatedays with tailored one to one meetings in full swing!… https://t.co/r9vQVFHKew
- ☔ @Raindance Film Festival kicks off today, showing 250+ films at venues across London over 12 days! See what's on:… https://t.co/D9PjtuBfyJ
- RT @weareparable : We're looking forward to day 2 of @Film_London 's Slate Day w/ @tnbfc @BritBlacklist