Advice & Experience Advisory Scheme
Following a successful pilot scheme run by Film Hubs Central East, North and North West Central, the Advice and Experience Advisory Scheme has now launched across Film Hubs London, Scotland, South East, and South West & West Midlands, along with the recruitment of a number of fantastic new advisers.
The scheme aims to make high-level industry experience accessible to our membership for free, and offers support with marketing plans, completing funding applications, selecting films for a specialised season and improving your project evaluation.
The group of sector specialists we’ve recruited cover the following areas of expertise:
- Bid-writing and fundraising
- Income generation
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Audience development
- Audience engagement and education
- Working with staff and volunteers
- Business development
- Budgets and financial management
- Public speaking
All the advisors are available to book for half day one-to-one sessions, and will be available to members from other Hub regions if appropriate. One-to-one sessions can take place on the phone, via Skype or in person, and will be followed up by a report covering key next steps for your projects.
If you're interested in arranging a session with any of our advisers or want to discuss the scheme further, please email email@example.com with information about which organisation you're from and also what kind of advice you're looking for.
- RT @londongamesfest : "More than half of the speakers at this year's #LGF2017 are women" -@PercyBlakeney63 says to big cheers!
- RT @londongamesfest : "We created £10m of business in the first year of #LGF2017 alone," @PercyBlakeney63 continues
- RT @londongamesfest : "London is already the games capital of not just Europe, but the world," says @PercyBlakeney63 #LGF2017
We are proud to announce the launch of a pilot return-to-work scheme for parents looking to get back into the TV industry after starting a family. Funded by Creative Skillset, the initiative will offer five one-month placements, which will run from April to June 2017.
This week sees smart horror film The Autopsy of Jane Doe hit UK cinemas for a special one-night screening. André Øvredal’s ultra-tense, darkly-humorous film was made in London, and produced by a team who previously worked together on Microwave film Shifty.