BFI FAN Advice & Experience Scheme
Following a successful pilot scheme run by Film Hubs Central East, North and North West Central, the Advice and Experience Advisory Scheme has now launched across Film Hubs London, Scotland, and South West & West Midlands, along with the recruitment of a number of fantastic new advisors.
The scheme aims to make high-level industry experience accessible to our membership for a highly discounted rate of £50+VAT (support available through our bursary scheme), and offers support with marketing plans, completing funding applications, selecting films for a specialised season and improving your project evaluation.
The group of sector specialists we’ve recruited cover the following areas of expertise:
- Bid-writing and fundraising
- Income generation
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Audience development
- Audience engagement and education
- Working with staff and volunteers
- Business development
- Budgets and financial management
- Public speaking
All the advisors are available to book for half day one-to-one sessions, and will be available to members from other Hub regions if appropriate. One-to-one sessions can take place on the phone, via Skype or in person, and will be followed up by a report covering key next steps for your projects.
- Head to @DeptfordCinema for a special screening of THE DUKE OF BURGUNDY, Peter Strickland’s visually stunning study… https://t.co/cqmzPezK8T
- This August Film London CEO @aojwFL_BFC will deliver a series of acclaimed Illustrated Film Talks at #MIFF2019 on m… https://t.co/9ZMvIoEfvW
- Celebrating the 20th anniversary of their annual film festival, Rainbow Film Society present over 30 films from acr… https://t.co/lMwzost1wF