Advice & Experience Advisory Scheme
Following a successful pilot scheme run by Film Hubs Central East, North and North West Central, the Advice and Experience Advisory Scheme has now launched across Film Hubs London, Scotland, and South West & West Midlands, along with the recruitment of a number of fantastic new advisers.
The scheme aims to make high-level industry experience accessible to our membership for free, and offers support with marketing plans, completing funding applications, selecting films for a specialised season and improving your project evaluation.
The group of sector specialists we’ve recruited cover the following areas of expertise:
- Bid-writing and fundraising
- Income generation
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Audience development
- Audience engagement and education
- Working with staff and volunteers
- Business development
- Budgets and financial management
- Public speaking
All the advisors are available to book for half day one-to-one sessions, and will be available to members from other Hub regions if appropriate. One-to-one sessions can take place on the phone, via Skype or in person, and will be followed up by a report covering key next steps for your projects.
If you're interested in arranging a session with any of our advisers or want to discuss the scheme further, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with information about which organisation you're from and also what kind of advice you're looking for.
- Larry Achiampong @blackph03nix and @davidblandy will be on @LondonLive today at 5:30pm talking all things… https://t.co/BoRRxYpIHT
- RT @filminuk_BFC : The BFC are proud to announce the launch of the 3rd edition of industry magazine 'UK in Focus' in partnership with MBI, p…
- The nominees for the 2018 Jarman Award have been announced! The winner of the £10,000 Film London Jarman Award will… https://t.co/Jh7kH8IWQH