Join the Hub
Become a member of Film Hub London
Please note that all previous members of Film Hub London will need to reapply for membership. This is due to new GDPR regulations and to ensure that the membership process across all BFI Film Audience Network hubs is consistent. Please note that you will not be eligible to receive funding or apply for access to Film Hub London resources without going through the reapplication process.
Led by Film London, Film Hub London is a network of film exhibitors in the capital that share a common goal: to ensure cinema is accessible to as many people across the city as possible. Membership of the Hub is free and open to all exhibitors in the capital - big and small.
What do Film Hub London Members get?
Film Hub London membership is FREE to qualifying organisations and offers a range of benefits, including:
- Audience development funding opportunities
- Bursaries for training and career development
- Access to bespoke training to meet exhibitor needs
- Access to regular networking and members events in London and across the UK, such as the Film Hub London Exhibitors’ Breakfasts, the Distributor Slate Day and This Way Up
- Collaboration opportunities for joint programming and audience development initiatives
- Free advice and guidance from Film Hub London staff and experienced advisors across the UK
- Complimentary subscription to the Indie Box Office Column by Charles Gant
- Marketing support through Film London, Film Hub London and BFI FAN channels
- Opportunities to have your screenings highlighted in the weekly Film Hub London events newsletter
- Advocacy and the chance to be part of a stronger collective voice for film exhibition and audiences.
How to join Film Hub London
Membership is FREE for any organisation that either:
a) Screens films to public audiences or its membership in London (or has plans to do so within the 12 month period from joining)
b) has a related interest in broadening the range of film available to audiences and in enriching the cultural value of communal film screening activity in London.
Please note that private individuals are not eligible for Film Hub London membership.
Please read the Film Hub London Membership Guidelines for full details on eligibility.
To become a member, complete the online application form.
If you have any questions on Film Hub London membership please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7613 7697.
About the Film Audience Network
The Film Audience Network (FAN) was set up in 2012, using funds from the National Lottery to support a stronger and more connected approach to growing audiences for British and international film on the big screen.
FAN is made up of eight regional and national Film Hub Lead Organisations (FHLO) providing a comprehensive geographic reach across the UK with the aim of increasing the breadth and depth of film available to audiences.
FAN is central to the BFI’s commitment in BFI2022, its current five year plan, to giving everyone, everywhere in the UK the opportunity to enjoy and learn from the richest and most diverse range of great British and international filmmaking, past, present and future.
More about the BFI Film Audience Network: http://www.bfi.org.uk/supporting-uk-film/distribution-exhibition-funding/film-audience-network
“Partnering with Film Hub London has helped strengthen our links with local communities and introduced new audiences to participating venues”
Jon Clayton, Vue Entertainment
Next week sees the latest in our series of Film London Labs, and the first of 2020, once again at We Are Social Studios in Finsbury Square. This time, we explore the creative possibilities of that little thing in your pocket – your mobile phone.