Join the Hub
Led by Film London, Film Hub London is a network of film exhibitors in the capital that share a common goal: to ensure cinema is accessible to as many people across the city as possible. Membership of the Hub is free and open to all exhibitors in the capital - big and small.
By joining the Hub you will not just have access to a wide number of funding schemes, programming initiatives and research opportunities, you will also be joining a network of exhibitors who will share best practice and learn from one another's experience.
Want to know who you'll be joining? See all Film Hub London members
What do I get as a member?
From networking opportunities to training schemes, the benefits of Hub membership are wide-ranging. Join Film Hub London for free and you will:
- Become part of a collaborative network of film exhibitors
- Take advantage of training programmes
- Access funding schemes to help your venue or initiative
- Participate in audience research projects
- Benefit from networking events and advisory services
Film Hub London is part of the wider BFI Film Audience Network (FAN), and by joining you also become part of a nationwide community of exhibitors all aiming to increase access to cultural cinema in the UK.
Who can join?
Membership of the Hub is open to any project in Greater London's film exhibition sector, including, but not limited to:
- Commercial cinema operators
- Community-led organisations
- Event-based/pop-up operators
- Film clubs and societies
- Film Festivals
- London Boroughs
- Mixed arts venues
- Multi-screen cinemas
- Multi-venue cinemas
- Single screen cinemas
If you have any questions about whether or not your project qualifies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help with any questions.
Sign up to the Exhibitors Newsletter to stay up to date with Hub news.
The newsletter provides updates on training and funding opportunities, Exhibitors' Breakfasts and Advice Surgeries, plus Film Hub London news.
It is also the platform through which Hub members will feedback and promote their Hub activity.
“Partnering with Film Hub London has helped strengthen our links with local communities and introduced new audiences to participating venues”
Jon Clayton, Vue Entertainment
- The countdown begins! @kinolondonfilm are on to their 95th edition - expect an evening packed full of short films,… https://t.co/52y7WSFwer
- A colourful indie romcom from Ghana & a 'world food plate' filled with delights from across the globe -… https://t.co/hp9hAvNV1Z
- Mads Mikkelsen as you've never seen him before - screening this Tues, courtesy of @Richmond_Film & @ExchangeTwick .… https://t.co/dMkl992SZL
We spoke to director Harry Lighton about the politics and inspiration behind Wren Boys, his overnight success short film which has been BAFTA and BIFA nominated, as well as screening at Sundance, SXSW and BFI London Film Festival.