Distributor Slate Day
Distributor Slate Days 2018 will take place on Tuesday 18 and Wednesday 19 September at Picturehouse Central, London.
PLEASE NOTE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
This major industry event for distributors and exhibitors takes place annually, building stronger links between distributors and exhibitors and showcasing a range of exciting upcoming theatrical releases.
For more information or for the Eventbrite password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Slate Presentations Day
Tuesday 18 September 2018, 10.00am to 8.00pm
Registration from 8.30am A full day of presentations from distributors on their upcoming theatrical release slates and marketing plans, a networking lunch and an evening drinks reception.
Meet the Distributor Day
Wednesday 19 September 2018, 10.00am to 5.00pm
Organised in a speed dating style, the Meet the Distributor Day is a chance for exhibitors to have focused 1:1 meetings with distributors and key partners. A networking lunch will be provided.
This event is a joint presentation from Film Hub London, Film Hub Scotland and the BFI Film Audience Network, in partnership with Picturehouse Cinemas and MUBI, and supported by Motion Picture Solutions, Omnex, comScore, Screen International, Filmbankmedia, Eclair and usheru.
Confirmed distributors (distributors will be presenting on Day 1 and available for meetings on Day 2 unless otherwise stated):
- 606 Distribution
- Altitude Film Distribution
- BFI Distribution
- Bulldog Film Distribution
- Cosmic Cat Film
- Curzon Artificial Eye
- Dartmouth Films
- Day For Night
- Independent Cinema Office (Day 1 only)
- Lionsgate UK Ltd. (Day 1 only)
- Modern Films
- Munro Films
- New Wave (Day 1 only)
- Paramount Pictures UK
- Park Circus (Day 2 only)
- Parkland Entertainment (Day 2 only)
- Peccadillo Pictures
- Picturehouse Entertainment
- Sky Cinema (Day 1 only)
- STUDIOCANAL (Day 1 only)
- STX Entertainment (Day 2 only)
- Thunderbird Releasing
- Together Films (Day 2 only)
- Twentieth Century Fox (Day 1 only)
- Universal Pictures
- Vertigo Releasing
- Verve Pictures (Day 1 only)
On Day 2, Delegates will also have the chance for 1:1 meetings with representatives from:
- Cinema For All
- BFI FAN (FAN Support for New Releases advice)
- BFI FAN - Access, Inclusion & Diversity support and advice
- BFI FAN - Major Programmes
- BFI FAN - Young Audiences support and advice
- Into Film
- Reclaim the Frame
- BFI Audience Fund
- Motion Picture Solutions
- RT @outpostvfx : Digital artist Hong Dam talks to us about taking part in @Film_London 's Return To Work scheme at Outpost, the challenges of…
- RT @ShortSightedLDN : JOIN THE TEAM! We're looking for two enthusiastic freelance marketing & PR marvels to help us shape our 2019 festival.…
- The @BFI Future Film Festival returns from 21-24 Feb! Film London Microwave alumni @GRParris will be speaking on… https://t.co/rBhmQZQD4H
More than 100 hours of restored, unseen footage of London from the past 100 years will be released this month by London’s Screen Archives, thanks to the time and talents of local volunteers and film archivists.
Artists from the FLAMIN Fellowship scheme will participate in an innovative 3-week art residency in the town of Nuoro, Sardinia, starting 27th February 2019. The residency is the result of a new and exciting partnership between the Sardegna Film Commission and the MAN Museum of Modern Art.