- Tax Reliefs
Plan Your Shoot
- Search the Directory
- Find a Location
- Get Permission
- Make Sure It's Legal
- Green Screen
- Advice for International Crews
- Read the Code of Practice
- London Filming Partnership
Occupying 13 acres of the vibrant South Bank with panoramic riverside views towards the City of London, Coin Street Community Builders manage a fabulous mix of locations including the iconic Oxo Tower Wharf.
The extensive riverside sites offer stunning North Bank and St Paul's Cathedral vistas alongside leafy parks and twinkling tree lined arcades. The shops, courtyards and restaurants at Oxo Tower Wharf and Gabriel's Wharf provide the perfect urban backdrop for a wide range of film and television productions.
The industrial Bargehouse is a favourite for gritty warehouse scenes and for its unique external architectural features, while gallery@oxo offers a clean, contemporary, glass fronted riverside location. In juxtaposition, Coin Street Neighbourhood Centre features brightly coloured panels "inspired by the facades of Venetian palazzos". Its plethora of rooms, exteriors and roof terrace makes it a varied and interesting area for both filming and back of house spaces for catering, wardrobe, extras holding and green rooms. The 5th floor roof terrace offers great views of the capital and its landmarks including the London Eye, OXO Tower and National Theatre.
Green Space is a brand new site offering a private, enclosed, open-air lawn space, overlooked by Waterloo Bridge. Doon Street Car Park completes the sites; a firm staple for bigger unit bases and large scale blank canvas filming and stunts.
Credits include: London Has Fallen, Chef, Sherlock, Love Actually, Alice Through the Looking Glass, Closer, Last Chance Harvey, Hustle, Undercover, First Dates, The Apprentice, Surprise Surprise, Miranda, Unlocked, and Coldplay and Ronan Keaton music videos, while Saturday Night Takeaway, This Morning, Loose Women, Good Morning Britain and Lorraine all regularly broadcast live from the sites.
- RT @CFS_London : We are holding an Open Day on Saturday July 14th from 11am to 2:30pm. Learn about the unique Undergraduate & Postgraduate…
- Arcadia, the latest film by @PaulWrightFilm , scours 100 years of archive footage to create an exhilarating study of… https://t.co/jsb5FPmXNC
- RT @aojwFL_BFC : So our 15th @Film_London London Screenings UK film sales event supported by @BFI @weareukfilm @tradegovuk_CI @MayorofLondo…