- Tax Reliefs
Plan Your Shoot
- Search the Directory
- Find a Location
- Get Permission
- Make Sure It's Legal
- Green Screen
- Advice for International Crews
- Read the Code of Practice
- London Filming Partnership
Borough Market offers a bustling backdrop of market stalls and stands on trading days and an interesting and flexible filming location on non-market days. From the recently refurbished light and airy main market space under the Victorian roof to the more atmospheric brick archways and tunnel entrances of the Green Market, the Market is a flexible location for both modern day and more historical shoots.
With a variety of filming possibilities, as well as ample on-site parking, it's not surprising that so many feature and television dramas have chosen to shoot here. The site of the Leaky Cauldron for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Borough Market has also played host to Jack Bauer chasing down bad guys in 24: Live Another Day and, perhaps most famously, was the location which Bridget called home in all the Bridget Jones's Diary films.
Other productions that have shot here include Paddington, Closed Circuit, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, Salmon Fishing in the Yemen, The Golden Compass and iconic Brit flick Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.
- Ahead of the Equal Access New Entrants course - our 2 day masterclass kick-starting careers in the film & TV indust… https://t.co/DlbCixgEiM
- Are you a filmmaker of colour, disabled, female, LGBTQIA+? London’s indie @GenesisCinema launches @FragmentsFest th… https://t.co/5O8EFy7hE6
- Journey through the lives of European London with @1000_Londoners ' Goodbye Europe season, an anthology of new short… https://t.co/aueUPZ4O9I
Film London is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2019 FLAMIN Productions development award. London-based artist filmmakers Jasmina Cibic, Billy Dosanjh and Patrick Hough will receive funding and support as they develop their new moving image projects over the coming months.