- Tax Reliefs
Plan Your Shoot
- Search the Directory
- Find a Location
- Get Permission
- Make Sure It's Legal
- Green Screen
- Advice for International Crews
- Read the Code of Practice
- London Filming Partnership
Located on the Greenwich Peninsula, the new Ravensbourne building is just a stones throw from the O2 and offers stunning views over the Thames and Canary Wharf. The award-winning building, designed by prestigious architect Farsid Moussavi, opened in 2010. The striking mosaic facade give the building a futuristic look, while the spacious open reception area, with its revolving doors, offers a wealth of filming opportunities with the potential to double for a variety of locations.
Both the reception and the Big Space areas are open to the full height of the building, making the most of Ravensbourne’s iconic round windows, with each of the buildings’ nine open-plan levels dramatically overlooking the space.
The college, famous for its digital media and design courses, offers incredible media facilities. In addition to numerous work spaces and technology hubs, it boasts an industry-standard HD digital broadcast facility with state of the art equipment. Other facilities include a library, café, conference rooms and several spaces of over 300sqm, with some offering full black-out or natural light.
Surrounded by the bars, cafes and restaurants of the Peninsula, Ravensbourne also has excellent transport links, being a short walk from North Greenwich Tube and the Emirates Air Line cable car. Ravensbourne has long been available for private event or facility hire, with previous clients including Google, YouTube and Disney.
- See the World Premiere of #JarmanAward winner John Smith's new documentary short 'Song for Europe' on Wed 21 Feb as… https://t.co/SDkQqP8NNp
- Looking for a bloody good love story? Watch @BobPipe 's #LDNCalling short 'The Monster' about love-struck misfit… https://t.co/xTwEZTHAHH
- Make your cinema or film festival more inclusive - there's still time to register for Opening our Doors, a day of w… https://t.co/4w9IvypgQo
We spoke to director Harry Lighton about the politics and inspiration behind Wren Boys, his overnight success short film which has been BAFTA and BIFA nominated, as well as screening at Sundance, SXSW and BFI London Film Festival.